Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pu241
    replied
    Originally posted by 88festivasam View Post
    Stared at my massive oil leak... then topped her off and drove to work waiting to do my b6t swap
    And when he says "massive" he is not in any way embellishing the truth!
    I have never seen a festiva leak that much oil!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Oil change, Filter, Engine/radiator flush, new radiator cap.
    Replaced the broken Empi wheel stud with one from Gorilla Automotive. That was a booger.

Leave a comment:

• 88festivasam
    replied
    Stared at my massive oil leak... then topped her off and drove to work waiting to do my b6t swap

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Today I got a set of brake and clutch pedal pads from TominMO for the 92 GL. I picked up a real clean white GL hatch from him too, for the red 88 L. It has rear defrost and wiper!

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990new View Post
    Installed the new passenger side power window armrest that arrived from Germany today in Trixie. Now Power windows install is complete.
    That looks slick. Me likey.

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Installed the new passenger side power window armrest that arrived from Germany today in Trixie. Now Power windows install is complete.

Leave a comment:

• jawja jim
    replied
    Ripping and stripping junkyard Whitey. Not much left to it and I'm about ready to roll it onto the pavement to get all suspension, steering, bumpers and gas tank. Then call the junk man. It was a good purchase even though it was rolled over in an ice storm and has zero straight metal except for the hatch (no glass) and eyelids. Motor and tranny now in my DD and it provided me with my first ever rh mirror after 20 yrs. owning my 92 L 2014-10-10_15-19-04_703.jpg

Leave a comment:

• SWRT
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    Fourgreen must love that we found them lol
    Yeah, but their shipping is freakin insane. I wanted a few small things and
    it was $40 shipping and they wouldnt go any lower.

Leave a comment:

• SWRT
    replied
    Originally posted by drddan View Post
    I drove my Black 1992 GL Sport to work for the first time today! 40 miles each way.
    Congrats, man

Leave a comment:

• SWRT
    replied
    Well about 2 days ago I spray painted the new grille and added clear corners
    onto the blue car and I refilled the red one with coolant and oil, as it leaks
    both currently, and added a cup holder/coin tray from a junk Taurus. Not quite
    as beautifully as others did, if I do say so myself. I dont know how everyone dropped
    it into their stereo slot with no problems. Mine has a bar in the rear that I had to cut
    part of the back of the cup holder and then fabricate a mounting bracket to hold it onto
    the front...but it holds tight

Pics to come later...if I remember.

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    I drove my Black 1992 GL Sport to work for the first time today! 40 miles each way.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    Oddly enough, I checked Four Green for floorpan pricing, and it costs $153.33 + shipping.
    Fourgreen must love that we found them lol

Leave a comment:

• Papabug
    replied
    I sprayed it with the silicon spay, greased the slide helped some but still not what I want. Thanks for the advise.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Tested out the heater when I drove it.

Getting friggin' cold already. supposed to get down to 36F tonight. Brrrrrrr.

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    Congrats!! I look forward to seeing it one of these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X