Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grantjp
    replied
    Got the ball Rollin on my paint job. Got done with all the stupid bondo final wet sand and few coats of primer.
    I took before pics with a phone that won't send pics , but I will have pics of the progress soon.
    Doin black roof , bumpers, grille, factory type black trim around windows, black rims. All rest of the body red. Smoked corner and tail lights.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Clean a bit of the trash out.

Also gave the B6 its first oil change since being installed. Oil that was in it was just sitting in the engine while it was sitting is zoom zoom's driveway, and I have no idea how long that was. :p
    It was pretty gnarly, very black oil.
    I also noticed zoom zoom used a Festy filter, because the filter I picked up was for a 89' tracer is significantly smaller in size, but they both fit all the same.

I think I would rather go for the smaller filter, as that may help with quicker oil pressure build up on start, even though the larger filter would have more filter material and would allow a longer filter life. But my filters get changed every oil change anyway, unlike some people who do it every other.

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    That is seriously just wrong lmao
    Clearly fake though. Very poor photoshop job.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    That is seriously just wrong lmao

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    I can't stop laughing.

Anyway, I changed my oil today and found that I have a rear main that is now leaking. Crap!!! it looks like it got bad quick.
    Last edited by Gomez; 04-27-2014, 12:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    This one is better. More Chris's style, you know... bigger!!

Leave a comment:

• defprun
    replied

Solution.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Had to do a mini rescue mission to the tony cash car a buddy bought a while ago. This morning threw some tools in the car and an auto starter? I happen to have. Showed up and swapped it out in 45 mins flat .... festy back on the road!

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Why would I do what SHO guys do? That's not my style to follow in line with everyone else

I don't have an SHO engine and its a festiva

The style of tip will made of steel, possibly from china, I don't care, something simple to keep the hot exhaust from burning up my bumper

Hell I don't care if locate the muffler more forward and put a downward tip on it so it blows the exhaust towards the road, as long as I don't cause more heat damage

I'll find something local that's simple and works

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Any particular style you're after?

Not sure if you're aware of this.. The reason why one of the SHO tips is purple and one is yellowish is due to how the exhaust is setup.. Apparently the cause for this is because the purple tip is setup to exhaust more gases and gets burnt due to this reason.

It would look good with SHO tip.

Sent from the depths of hell.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Originally posted by jawbraeka View Post
    How big is the exhaust?

2-1/2"

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Chrome is something I would do

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    How big is the exhaust?

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Chrome.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Purple? Hell no

Leave a comment:

• jawbraeka
    replied
    Holy crapola..

Nice round purple chrome tip like the Sho would fit and look perfect.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X