Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used my block heater!! Again! Damn Wisconsin weather.

Comment

• Broke my old 02 sensor getting it off, and still couldn't get it off. Broke it off the rest of the way so I could use the breaker bar, lol. That thing was IN THERE!!!

Hopefully that helps my MPG.
      Buck.
      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
        well some the action is here in NC, and all up and down the east coast. So I would say you live to far out. Depending on when it is done there are several meets coming up in April, so we can see it too.
        Yeah, East coast has got it goin on! Though there a some fast B6Ts out in Cali and AZ... and of course those crazy canadians, eh Chris? And lets not forget our peeps in Aus and Philipines, and even in Russia with the B3D motor. Festiva Madness is EVERYWHERE! Lol. but yeah, East coast (especially NC) has finally begun to steal Ohio's thunder a little in terms of concentration of festivas/members

So, yesterday I hit up the jy, got B6 injectors, ignition module (same for all Festiva, 323, protege, EGT, basically all the B series), a couple of horns, and a handful of grill clips Injectors and ignition module are in, and Barbie Car now runs under her own power with all her own parts. Still gotta close the resonator box back up so she will be able to idle right, but she should be driveable by the end of the day!
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• :clock:
          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by koRnhead View Post
            Used my block heater!! Again! Damn Wisconsin weather.
            Where in WI are you? Edit your profile so it says.... please
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• Car wouldn't start today, my big boy accel coil I replaced last winter with the same issue, let me down this morning. So I swapped the stock back in to limp me to work, first stop out of my neighborhood, the l/f starts grinding. Time to switch to msd coil and buy some brakes... Happy Monday to me!
              Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
              93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
              91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
              93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
              15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
              88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Bought a brand new NAPA 20 gallon 1.5HP compressor for $200 to add to the festiva garage in the basement. Thats CL prices for a brand new unit! Also finished up the chopped resonator box for Danny's car, should be done by the end of the day under the hood, may have to save rear brakes for tomorrow though. Can't wait for the mini-meet this weekend!
                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Res box worked Rad all hooked up and seems to be holding water fine, heater core is in good shape, blazing fireballs out of the defrost vents Car's almost done, assuming the rad holds up to pressure, didn't have time to pressure test it today.
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                      Res box worked Rad all hooked up and seems to be holding water fine, heater core is in good shape, blazing fireballs out of the defrost vents Car's almost done, assuming the rad holds up to pressure, didn't have time to pressure test it today.
                      Need some pictures !!!
                      New build on the way .

Comment

• Lol, been using phone to take a few crappy pics throughout the whole process lol. Once its done and I won't have dirty hands I'll steal wifey's camera and take some real pics. This is with everything in place under the hood except the exhaust heat shield (which is on now) and the other PCV hose.

No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Awesome!
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Drove Mine To Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                              Drove Mine To Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Sweet!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Got the lift kit installed, put a hundred miles on driving
                                up to crater lake and back, yes it does awesome in
                                deep snow...

notice the ity bitty 4x4 honda passport next to it.
                                Last edited by Movin; 01-24-2012, 06:25 PM.
                                Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
                                X