Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oren09
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    There are two 91 Isuzu Stylus in Dallas Pick'n'Pulls if anyone is interested. One is blue. No info on the other. Plastic bumper cover is about $40.
    Just a heads up. Two people have messaged me about the bumpers. I plan to pull them and hold them for these individuals.
    Should they decide they don't want them or if I see more, I'll let y'all know.

Leave a comment:

• zoe60
    replied
    All the Aspire wheels I've seen are 13's. I have Aspire steelies on my car.

Leave a comment:

• 1chrisapple
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
    Aspire wheels are 14"? I thought stock aspire wheels were 13"?

-James
    ha good catch I coulda swore I saw 13"s lol sorry idk then but I think u still be good

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    There are two 91 Isuzu Stylus in Dallas Pick'n'Pulls if anyone is interested. One is blue. No info on the other. Plastic bumper cover is about $40.

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by 1chrisapple View Post
    Both aspire swapped with aspire wheels one with stock sprins rubs but only if overloaded in the rear
    Aspire wheels are 14"? I thought stock aspire wheels were 13"?

-James

Leave a comment:

• defprun
    replied
    Actually took some tight corners for the first time in the Festiva...damn is it good. Lol

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    apple, pra, now you know why I prefer selling the entire lower seat cage. It's easier to snip the hog rings, move the foam cusion over and re-hog the cover back on. It's also a great excuse to wash the seat cover in the washing machine first. I still have no bites though.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 12-07-2013, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
    1chrisapple -

Thanks for the tip but I have the rails already (well, at least one of them....1 came out easy, the other one is still stuck in the donor car/need to drill it out).
    Those dang rails are ridiculously hard to remove. I've found two of them on JY cars and neither had the tray and the seats weren't worth taking. Out of 4 rails to remove I've only manage to pull one rail! The screws are like super tight and made of gold or something. You try to unscrew them and they just strip!

Leave a comment:

• 1chrisapple
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    Nice find! Though I probably would have found a way to put it inside the car for the trip home!
    2 kids and wife no room

Leave a comment:

• 1chrisapple
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
    With stock suspension?
    What's the offset on your wheels?/do you have to run spacers?

-James
    Both aspire swapped with aspire wheels one with stock sprins rubs but only if overloaded in the rear

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    bravekozk had the rails for that underseat tray
    1chrisapple -

Thanks for the tip but I have the rails already (well, at least one of them....1 came out easy, the other one is still stuck in the donor car/need to drill it out).

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    I believe they should work just fine for u.i run 175-70-14 on both mine
    With stock suspension?
    What's the offset on your wheels?/do you have to run spacers?

-James

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Nice find! Though I probably would have found a way to put it inside the car for the trip home!

Leave a comment:

• 1chrisapple
    replied
    managed to get me a stylus bumper from Nashville ,tn pap only a 200 mile drive there and back but worth it I guess

Leave a comment:

• 1chrisapple
    replied
    Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
    (Recently)................drawing up different designs for my seats to be reupholstered. A shade of brown/beige with black on the sides. It will look COOL! :-) Also surfing the web for new carpet, talking to an upholstery shop, etc.

(A week ago or so).....bought an underseat tray from 'shadetree'.

(2 days ago).............changed the brakes on the front.

(Today)....................bought a cubby storage bracket (My '88L doesn't have a cubby. Yet.)
    bravekozk had the rails for that underseat tray

Leave a comment:

Working...
X