Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed relay & wireing for A/C condenser fan. Still need to wire power to it, confused on how it do it.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Well here it is back on all 4s...so far I can't really tell much of a difference with the ride height of the FMS springs. I'm guessing I'll need to drive it around a bit and have the springs settle in. Right now I still have to replace the oil pan gasket though so it's not going anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Originally posted by rmoltis View Post
    Got my stainless steel exhaust bent up today.
    This guy doesn't mandrel bend
    but he packs his tubes full of sand
    to help prevent corners from getting super crushed
    like my last exhaust.
    I'll get a clip up later but for now here's pics.

Beautiful....:cry_smile: Gotta get me one of those sooooon.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    possible 90 LX

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    I drove my Festiva to my mom's today and on the trip home I saw a red Festiva behind me. I saw him pull into a store so I did a 180 and pulled in.
    His name was Nathan and he said his family had owned several Festivas. He was driving I believe a 90, red with Alloys and a cargo cover.
    I told him about this site and gave him a card with my name on it. Maybe he will join the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Yesterday and last night I cleaned up my A/C parts and installed everything.
    It's all connected and can pull a vacuum but will not hold a vacuum.
    The system was still pressurized last week when I took it apart.
    Tonight we're going to redo all the fittings again (with more new o rings) and diagnose each one.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    I finally got all 4 wheels back on the ground and my KYB struts and FMS springs installed. Was dark when I finished...like completely dark. So I'll get pics tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• rmoltis
    replied
    Please excuse the sound quality.
    This was recorded on my cell phone.
    So the lower rpm revs might not record well
    The low revs have a lower tone than my phone picks up
    No fart can.
    No bumble bees.
    Not super loud.
    Not super deep.
    Quiet and clean note.

I think the sound is better on anything but tiny cell phone speakers.
    Or at least it was hooked up to my t.v.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Gonna be a good 6" or more air under them in the next pic!

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    We will need new pic's of you and the co pilot coming over that slight rise with the new H.P. Good luck at the next Rally.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    Like the pipes you got! We're about to replace ours to let the BP breath a bit better before the Rally happens.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    Took her out on her first rally test with the BP in it! It's scary fast on the gravel... Through most of the practice stage was unable to get it out of 3rd gear because i was gunshy... Also signed up for a Rally in Minnesota area because we got her running, so im about to get some serious time in her to prepare and see if i can get myself comfortable with the new set up. Did NOT, expect it to be this powerful.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Finished my B6 head porting. There's more I would like to do, but this is what it gets for now. Now I'm waiting for Matt Dickmeyer to send me a cam so I can get it back together.

intake 1.jpgintake 2.jpgexhaust 1.jpgexhaust 2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed my A/C condenser fan (after a year). Will wire it tomarrow if it doesn't rain.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    I have done many burnouts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X