Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
    Chevelle tipped thrush turbo installed

Sent from James' Galaxy S4 TAPATALK2

That looks sexy!

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Chevelle tipped thrush turbo installed

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    You can easily pop the steering wheel off with like a 15/16th socket with an extension. You have to pop the square Ford Logo cap off to get to the nut. Might have to reinstall several times to get it centered perfect.
    Its not the steering wheel. It was straight and fine before alignment was done. They just botched it.

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    In between Tstorms(all freakin day long), I duct taped and painted my grill. Need to stuff it with some spray foam to keep its shape, but it'll work for now. Will be testing to see what(if any) effect this has on fuel economy. Also thinking about a bumper spoiler at the front edge to send air over the hood rather than smacking right into the headlights and grill area.
    Anyway. Bad pic.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    You can easily pop the steering wheel off with like a 15/16th socket with an extension. You have to pop the square Ford Logo cap off to get to the nut. Might have to reinstall several times to get it centered perfect.

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Having the Formozas installed. And alignment readjusted. My sterring wheel is crooked after they did it the other day.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Hauled 250lbs worth of metal to the scrapper. Almost paid for a tank of gas. Those Aspire springs in the rear sure do help.

Leave a comment:

• mystro
    replied
    I got a new wind sheild put in the '91, and worked on the mounting points for the rear axle on the '90... what a Job!!

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    frankenfester, the steering wheel is a Momo with a Mazda adapter. I has a blank black horn button. The shift knob can be bought from Maryland. Read the custom shift knobs thread. It's a good thing you didn't see my Festiva floor mats too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12867[/ATTACH]
    Thats awesome!!!! I probably wont snag ine because I have the civic shorty.

Leave a comment:

• Cquick33
    replied
    I pulled my stock air box. Dropped in a high flow k&n air filter, pulled the incredibly restrictive stock snorkel and fabricated a new snorkel pulling pure flowing air from the vent above the passenger side wheel. After my first 2 test drives. The power increase is very noticeable with my new custom designed 2" exhaust. The air flow is so noticeable and my exhaust note is so much more aggressive under acceleration. I love Induction sound

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    frankenfester, the steering wheel is a Momo with a Mazda adapter. I has a blank black horn button. The shift knob can be bought from Maryland. Read the custom shift knobs thread. It's a good thing you didn't see my Festiva floor mats too.

floor_mats.jpgfestiva_knob.jpg
    Last edited by bravekozak; 06-12-2013, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Also^ is that a grant steering wheel I see? Maybe the f1 model?

Leave a comment:

• frankenfester
    replied
    Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    I did a test fit of the Kamei black leather armrest this afternoon.
    Pay no attention to the Festiva shift knob.
    Wait wait wait....that ball needs to be mass produced!

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Ebay Germany. I won the bid by a penny! I got it for cheap. It's for a VW Golf. but I am going to weld a couple of mounts onto the seat mounts. The armrest can flip back out of the way, and slide backwards and forwards. Like I said before, all I want is for my arms to be level with the armrests when I have the cruise control engaged.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 06-12-2013, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Where did you get the arm rest? I'd love to have a center arm rest!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X