Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pointA2B
    replied
    Originally posted by m11iott View Post
    Purchased supplies and tools to Rhino Line the Festy from the door trim down plus the hood.

Plasti-dipping the rims.
    sweet Im thinking bout plasti-dippin my hood and roof.

Leave a comment:

• m11iott
    replied
    Purchased supplies and tools to Rhino Line the Festy from the door trim down plus the hood.

Plasti-dipping the rims.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    I put my phone into the GPS holder I have, and shot a video of a return from a delivery video tonight. My phone has horrible night video settings, and an even worse microphone, so all you really get out of the video is I have no real respect for stop signs....

Last edited by scitzz; 10-20-2012, 05:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RazorWing
    replied
    Pulled out of my parking space at work and discovered that my rear main seal is basically gone. Leaked a fourth a stick of oil just sitting over the course of eight hours. *Sigh* Saw this coming, but the timing couldn't have been worse. Ah well.. she goes to the shop this week for repairs.
    On a positive note, though, I'm getting a turbo from Christ to install when I perform my engine swap. :thumbright:
    Last edited by RazorWing; 10-19-2012, 09:24 PM. Reason: Thought of positive note to add.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
    What happend?
    Kicked it in from what the neighbor told me. I think I know who did it.. I'll start tracking them tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
    Back from Indy and have replace the drivers window.. F-ing punks will pay.
    What happend?

Leave a comment:

• stonemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Christ View Post
    Not the Festiva, but I did manage to stick the Backhoe up to its' axles and belly in mud.

After sticking the tractor up to it's axle in mud.

They both waited until they were in the middle of the wet spot to just.... SINK. Just like that.

FML.
    that sounds ... well .....:nono:

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Back from Indy and have replace the drivers window.. F-ing punks will pay.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by purg3d View Post
    You know, that makes so much more sense now than it might have 30 minutes ago. I need to take a week off knuckle knocking.

Thanks, Christ.
    :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• purg3d
    replied
    You know, that makes so much more sense now than it might have 30 minutes ago. I need to take a week off knuckle knocking.

Thanks, Christ.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Not the Festiva, but I did manage to stick the Backhoe up to its' axles and belly in mud.

After sticking the tractor up to it's axle in mud.

They both waited until they were in the middle of the wet spot to just.... SINK. Just like that.

FML.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Wrap a socket wrench with tape and stick the handle into the pilot bearing. Works every time.

Or... I don't remember if we have access to the pressure plate bolts once the transmission and engine are mated, but if you do, leave them somewhat loose. The clutch plate will self-align and you can tighten the pressure plate up once it's all together.

Leave a comment:

• purg3d
    replied
    Here we go:

Installed carb/intake manifold, distributor, fuel pump and alternator on the donor engine.

Swapped over the clutch. Didn't have a Clutch Alignment Tool, so I thought I could eyeball it.

That just isn't a good tactic when the transmission is still in the car.

I tried every angle, but for the life of me could not get it to slide on(in?) to the input shaft.

Waiting on my tool, then I'll try try again.:help:

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    Originally posted by lulu View Post
    Two words: pumpkin cheesecake.
    drool

Well it's probably only a notch better than my homemade sweet cream cheese swirl pumpkin bread...
    Last edited by crazyrog17; 10-19-2012, 08:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    Huh, two posts ago was SUPPOSED to be a tapatalk pic of my new LED turn signal lights for the rear blinkers. As I burn out bulbs, I will be upgrading to LED, to spread out the cost. $16 at AZ compared to the 10 I usually pay for the Sylvania high output ones...Good deal, they work well, and bright.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X