Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Worked out a deal on one!

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Christ View Post
    Or, if you're one of the lucky ones that has a 2 piece cable, disconnect it at the joint about 8 inches above the transmission.
    that's not a stock festy cable in your car... maybe from a protege or aspire?

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    pulled the engine and trans out of the shell that's destined for Gauge_half_inch.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    All you have to do to complete this 10 minute job is release the speedo cable from the top of the transmission.
    Or, if you're one of the lucky ones that has a 2 piece cable, disconnect it at the joint about 8 inches above the transmission.

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    Well my brother n I tore the interior apart on my festiva. I think I've removed about 20lb of built up gravel dirt from most of the corners. I swept out vacuumed n blown out the inside orbs car. I just finished sweeping vacuuming n pressure washing the carpet(it looks almost brand new almost all the stains are gone) after I re j b weld the gas tank, scince the ebay new tank I got the sending unit hole is different. I will pressure wash thi inside carefully.

Leave a comment:

• WulfgarTheGreat
    replied
    well its taken a few days but scitzz and i put another engine in my car now known as "Redrum" and now waiting for a few minutes to let the wd-40, and something else i forget the name to, soak in then gonna blow some of that gunk out of there. after that re-install the spark plugs/wires then try to start her up.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by runner406 View Post
    Cut my hands up trying to get the dash cluster out , stubborn speedo cable will not release ugh
    All you have to do to complete this 10 minute job is release the speedo cable from the top of the transmission.

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Pm me back where to buy that logo lite thats really awesome

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    Cut my hands up trying to get the dash cluster out , stubborn speedo cable will not release ugh

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Got a new tool!

Bosch Pocket Driver

Got it for $1 too! Customer brought it in and said it was broken and they didn't want to pay the $25 to send it in and get fixed so he said I could have it. Bought the part fixed it myself and good to go! The directional piece that picks which direction to spin broke. That was it!

Leave a comment:

• navid_2nh
    replied
    i bought logo light

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    You don't need to remove the back seat to fit your bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvoS...e_gdata_player

Leave a comment:

• rockin86ranger
    replied
    ebrake never worked, nothing i own has an ebrake that works. And i have never had a single issue. If it's not being used why have it take up space.

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    ebrake delete not a great idea imo

back seat delete big WIN!! I love it

Leave a comment:

• rockin86ranger
    replied
    started installing my 6x9s and in the process found some bigger rust holes than i thought, so i stripped the interior and patched them. Decided to ditch the center cubby and since me ebrake didn't work lost it. Decided to remove the back seat too, can finally fit my bike in the car. Painted mand installed my extra fender. But i did not get my 6x9s installed lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X