Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Installed new axle in right side, new tie rod end, bellow on the inner tie rod. Painted new (for it) sway bar.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by unknown View Post
    Installed feedback carb.
    Awesome, I hope it purrs!

Leave a comment:

• unknown
    replied
    Installed feedback carb.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    X3!!

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    ^x2 taco bell and Festiva's

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    New valve cover gasket and new spark plugs. Had a little fun with a 5.7L GTO First stop light he won (0-45 speed limit) second race I won (25-60 Speed limit). I really need a new clutch.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    festys & taco bell

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Last night the third brake light (modified) fell off its mount when I closed the hatch with a lot of boxes back there Oh well I'll fix it today. Just got back from a mini-meet at the taco bell and then the park. Nice weather for a meet lol, it was Festevil and Green Car (driven by wifey). I love it when she meets me in town for lunch, and we love all the looks we get caravaning around town

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    My Festiva is back on the road thanks to bigblock having a spare motor for me. found out my thermostat housing was cracked so I had to JB weld it till I can pick one up from the JY.

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    ^^

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    Started on my front cannards. Going with carbon wrapped thin ply instead of alloy (save a bit more weight). So far so good..

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Took a little break today. Set the ignition timing and fiddled around with the idle screw. Still whirring around 2.3k with the screw backed off all the way. Carb spray vac leak check. Seems the brake booster hose is the main culprit. It's getting a fresh batch of spaghetti later this week. All original hoses!

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Made a final decision on the red 93 I wrecked... It's gonna be a field buggy!

Still debating on keeping the blue 92. Too much going on, need to downsize projects and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    Came back from snowmobiling, left the trailer on and also left the whole
    set up at the bottom of the hill, a dead end but easy into the house. The end
    of a nice sunny day, clear roads, perfect!
    Last night it snowed and I might be stuck down there!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X