Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damkid
    replied
    I opened the garage and looked at it lol ugh I still gotta a bunch of work to do to it, maybe this week I'll start getting the engine back in and hooked up, we'll see

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    nooooooooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Considering selling it. :/

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Didn't drive it for a full 24 hours!

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    '93 Turquoise.
    No hurry though, as the manifold stud and down pipe have been that way for years!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    ^ which festy?

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    New windshield, changed oil and filter
    Need to replace exhaust manifold (broken down pipe stud), and down pipe (broken down pipe to cat flange).
    While at it, need to replace all four struts!

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Pieced together an exhaust using what I had left on the parts car. Started working on brake lines but they're rusting bad in several spots so I'll be yanking those off the parts car. Reset the valve timing. It was off by quite a bit. Put the straight white hood that came with the car on. Beat out the top bar so the hood latch lined up again. Tranny fluid change, a good pressure wash and general underbody inspection. It's gonna need some bushings up front and some of the other usual work. Runs good, but needs some tuning. It drove surprisingly well minus no brakes. What a busy day. Hitting it again tomorrow since I'm off work...

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Mended the rear defrost, the switch needed to be unplugged and plugged back in, then everything worked fine. Praised the car gods for favorably shining upon me

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Cleaned it up. My "new-to-me" Aspire that is! I picked it up yesterday for the brake/suspension swap. For $350, I'm surprised how well it drives.

Leave a comment:

• econoaddict
    replied
    So far today I have resealed the rear taillight housings to body.
    Removed part of the interior to prep for stereo install.
    Guees I could get off my rear and go start installing it now. lol

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Put some new wiper blades on festevil. He needed them finally lol

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Drove it to Montana.
    Car did great. Averaged about 45-51MPG @ 55MPH for 1900 miles.

Only bad thing is my cruise control stopped working just north of Amarillo. I hit the horn switch randomly and the cruise died and horn no longer works.
    I don't understand how that would be connected.. Meter fuse (cruise computer wired in with that one) is good and gauges and tach work. Computer fuse on wire harness is good. There are no indicator lights or anything so I'm not even sure where to begin to diagnose an electrical issue with the cruise.

Leave a comment:

• bullet2430
    replied
    I changed out my shifter bushing, and changed the fuel filter

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    on Wednesday I fixed my lifters. runs so extremely quiet now, so relieved. today I replaced the bypass hose, pin-hole leak

Leave a comment:

Working...
X