Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HondaSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    Looking good man! Glad to see my old bumpers put to good use!
    Thank you. I love these bumpers. You did a awsome job fitting these bumpers to the car. Bolt on installation. Side skirts are going on when it gets a little warmer out to finish off the look.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    I pulled the speedo on Fajita and swapped the odometer numbers out with the spare speedo I had. Just popped it out with a small flathead screwdriver and popped the new one in. The needle shaft was no longer attached to the big gold thing the cable goes into.

Hindsight being 20/20, I shoulda lubed the cable. DOH!!!

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
    Put a rattle can paint job on the whip. Don't think it looks to bad. It's the pink CAT plate that sets it off.

Looking good man! Glad to see my old bumpers put to good use!

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Just attempted to rebuild my t25 turbo due to bad turbine seals, and accidentaly marred the new seal and now its worse than it was before. Now to find a new turbo...

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Put gas in it.
    9.083 gallons
    $3.29/gal
    $29.96
    Gas has gone back up a bit, but still under $30 to fill.

Leave a comment:

• boydg1
    replied
    .... I still have the original struts, with the exception of the LEFT REAR, which froze up from snow and moisture with over 480,000 miles and still going strong.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Lol I just threw on some rear struts too.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Rockford
    replied
    LOL must be strut and muffler month for festivas..

Leave a comment:

• Chobobulous
    replied
    Installed new front struts, LCA'a. Inner and outer Tie Rods, and gave it a diy alignment

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Had to repair the exhaust on Babystiva today so I figured while I had her in the air, why not go ahead and install a muffler instead of the glasspack that has been on there since right after we got it. So I got a $25 AZ special. Sounds much smoother now. I'll probably put the glasspack onto chuck since he has no muffler at the moment, just a pipe straight out the back lol. But wifey will be happier not having her car droning so loudly on the highway

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    You've been bitten!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Rockford
    replied
    Installed some new rear struts, replaced the mid pipe and muffler on the exhaust, welded up some pinholes in the front downpipe to get me by for a while. took it out today for a long test drive frigging thing runs great. I'm in love. got some new front ones to install just ran out of time... Sensatrac FTW.
    Last edited by Jim Rockford; 01-13-2012, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    ^ Awesome. LMAO

I laugh at me doing that too. Never have I drove off the other side. First time for everything
    Last edited by drddan; 01-13-2012, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darlo
    replied
    Originally posted by drddan View Post
    Wanted to give a look see to the underside of my Festy, just wanted to make sure all is cool under there.
    Got the ramps out, drove up the ramps, and promtly drove right off the other side of the ramps! :eeeeeek:

It was okay though, the car sits a little high and just rubbed some paint off from the impact of hitting rocker to ramp. Kicked the ramps out. I thought I would be getting the jack out to lack it off the ramps, but the rocker was about 1" higher than the ramps.
    :nono: :banghead: :knob: :tool: :error: ohsnap :laughing3:

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Wanted to give a look see to the underside of my Festy, just wanted to make sure all is cool under there.
    Got the ramps out, drove up the ramps, and promtly drove right off the other side of the ramps! :eeeeeek:

It was okay though, the car sits a little high and just rubbed some paint off from the impact of hitting rocker to ramp. Kicked the ramps out. I thought I would be getting the jack out to lack it off the ramps, but the rocker was about 1" higher than the ramps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X