Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Yesterday I swapped the master cylinder on the silver 90, Pulled the wiper motor and cleaned the leaves and debris from the area behind it on Blue Lightning.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    $25 a wheel is a score!

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Thanks Charlie, I'm honestly not sure what rims they are, I just searched for 14" rims 4x100 bolt pattern on kijiji and these came up.... Got em for $100
    Last edited by Damkid; 12-31-2011, 08:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    Bought these today

14" rims, now to price out tires
    Chris, those are gonna look awesome!
    Are those MX3 rims?

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Almost finished with the bumper. It's mounted finally and all one piece. Hopefully I'll be painting this week.

Leave a comment:

• mattman
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Finished my harness bar. Here are some pictures I took before paint.

looks great you should offer those for sale to whoever whould want it i bet it stiffens the chassis up alot too

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Test fit my new rims

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Got it started.. again. Apparently the stereo decided to have a internal short and in short order zap the battery. Surprised it didn't catch fire. Anyways I think that's what happened as the stereo doesn't work anymore and the draw seems to be gone.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Buck, tell them they don't know what they're doing. Didn't you just buy a parts car? Why not use that hub assembly?

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    "Hey Buck , we're calling about your 91 Festiva. Yeahhh... We arent going to be able to replace the rotors on your car. It requires you to take the hub bearing apart and if we do so on the front right, it will just fall apart and we'd need a new bearing. And uhh the car's actually dangerous. I think it's about time for a new car. Call me and let me know what you want to do"

Leave a comment:

• mattman
    replied
    Beachstiva ....pics please i wanna see it .........as for mine got my right side mirror from Karl in the mail on my way to post office to send him payment then getting my mirror on also still looking into paint options for the Tankstiva it's time to change it up a lil bit i think ....

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    Continued working on lowering mine bout to cut down springs then reinstall

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    Originally posted by powered by honda View Post
    been working on mine try 2 replace my o2 senser. Striped out the hole so now i have 2 change out manafold grrrr
    Why not just drill and tap it to next size it save lot of trouble u can buy. The tap for it prolly 6 or 7 bucks at your local fastnal

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Bought these today

14" rims, now to price out tires

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Actually did this yesterday, but didn't have time to post.

Drove Tweak to San Diego. This has been a big year for this car. Engine, tranny, suspension, brakes, wheels and interior all upgraded to RS spec. Then it was driven from sea to shining sea all in the last 8 months! More big plans for 2012!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X