Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Motor fell out.
    leave it on the lift...I will be right down so you can throw it in my car...:p

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Motor fell out.

Leave a comment:

• m715
    replied
    Took carb cleaner to Shtinky today, got the choke working again, putting a recharge kit to the K&N, and found one of the disty cap ears cracked! No wonder it missed in that hard downpour that time!
    Replaced that rad fan switch finally....
    Man!! Too much to do!

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    Rear end of my festy is starting to pop and buckle on unusual angles..... Hope it makes it through winter without the rear axle falling off!!!!
    get it off the road, NOW!

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    I dropped the engine at the yard and started pulling parts that weren't messed up from that wreck for my auto to manual swap in my gray car. Today I got the manual plate for block-to-trans and I got the entire flywheel, clutch and pp and all bolts and starter for 33 bucks. not to mention...I pulled about 5-8 pounds of bolts that they didn't charge me for.

I also moved some parts to a new row that I'll wait for an all you can carry lol

and there is a sho here at cunningham brothers pns brand new row!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Rear end of my festy is starting to pop and buckle on unusual angles..... Hope it makes it through winter without the rear axle falling off!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    ^ doing a wire tuck?? if so, please take LOTS 'O pics.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
    and i say you pull engine when you paint and cover that bay with new blue and pop a real clutch and efi harness in while your at it
    The engine is coming out Saturday for the new clutch I have. I'm going to try to get some tensioners replaced on it and maybe water pump just for the heck of it. might as well do it now while it's out. The engine bay is getting all fresh new blue paint and I started moving some electrical components and rerunning wires. The valve cover is getting the same paint on the car. Haven't decided if I want to put back the old windshield wiper system yet. I thought about converting the bottle to a rad over flow bottle. Still have some work to go.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Installed Rear 12v plug.

7/8 hole saw is perfect to keep the plug nice and tight in the hole

Testing Wiring

And completed.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Dirt
    replied
    Gutted the dash to a shell, then it rewarded me by blowing the coolant crossover tube out on the lower waterneck on the freeway. Damn lil cars getting smart lmao!

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Finally ran the vaccum line for My boost/vac gauge. Hooked up a knock sensor for My apexi safc! I can finally advance my timing safely.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    pulled the engine back out....I knew that play set was in the back yard for a reason....lol
    Now I got to get my butt moving on finishing the swap....

nice use of a swingset...

Leave a comment:

• mattman
    replied
    tankstiva is up an running again for the moment new rad new water pump new timing belt new wipers and it even has a tank full of 93 octane

Leave a comment:

• The_Collector
    replied
    Yeah I'm def. a little more motivated then before, lol. I just simply didn't have enough time to get it running, let alone trust a fresh engine swap for that much mileage...but she'll be running soon.

Working on selling my Motorcycle for some money to throw at some more performance for it....

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Great start shaun looks like fm5 influenced some work wish you were closer id lend a hand . keep us updated and finish it so it can make the FL meet Shhhhh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X