Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David88
    replied
    Replaced the front crank seal, cam seal, timing belt, air filter, distributor cap, rotor and distributor O-ring on the '90LX. Saved some money, but threw my back out.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Hope to see Sonic up & runnin' in Tampa again soon!!

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    I got a hand me down thanks for the hook up kartracer I'll put it to good use

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    good idea! tks

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    ^ X2!!

any car i sell, i make sure i get first dibs on it when they're done with it.

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    lol this is her very first car & she was so excited, just like when i first found it.
    Can't believe you sold that creampuff Danny! Make sure she agrees to sell it back to you when she wrecks it/gives up on it!

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    lol this is her very first car & she was so excited, just like when i first found it.
    That's cool, now find those parts and build this one.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    Sonic got a new fender, headlight, rear bumper, and hood. Ordered new radiator.
    I recognize that grill.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Sonic got a new fender, headlight, rear bumper, and hood. Ordered new radiator.
    Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-08-2011, 07:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• juanj0
    replied
    Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
    jmdjamp, I have always liked the all red tails. looks good!
    thanks

i just used this

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    This ^

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    How pretty was the begging young girl ?

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    i sold my 93 gl today to a young girl that begged me to sell it to her at walmart last week. she asked if it was for sale & i said no, and then said if you want it 2500.00 & then she showed me an insurance check for 2300.00 & said will you take that & i said yes. she only had 20.00 cash for a deposit & i took it not expecting to hear from her again, today she called & said she was bringing the $ & she did. yhis car was a one owner car until in the last year when i purchased it for 800.00 delivered to my house, it runs perfect,has ice cold ac, & a reman. engine with only 25k miles on it. i really didnt want to sell it but its an auto & i wanted to do a swap but its just to nice a car. now i posted about 6 months ago 2 festivas one red one blue both 88 or 89s in a mans yard i pursued them for two months & gave up, icalled him today & he said i could have the blue one for 350.00 & its running with a 4 speed tranny. im planning some kind of swap. limited skills & no garage:cry_smile:

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    jmdjamp, I have always liked the all red tails. looks good!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X