Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devon527
    replied
    Tore out my carpet so I could clean up all the oil that spilled out of the motor I put in the back... thinking about rhino lining it.

Leave a comment:

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    I did nothing to MY festiva, drove my mom's Festiva, and went to look at my dad's new acquisition, a 91L 5speed with what I believe to be a fun top... it seems interesting to have a Festiva for everyone now except my grandfather..... My mom and I both have 5speed Festivas (as soon as I finish rebuilding the B3) and so will my dad, after Wednesday when he has it delivered to his house.... it surprised me that he asked, since it's been awhile since we've spoken at length...
    Last edited by DrMaxwellEdison; 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Changed right LCA (Ball joint was toast), set the toe, installed a CD player and a set of speakers and a few other odds and ends.

Leave a comment:

• 1988festivazoom
    replied
    tinted all 4 side windows!!

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    I pulled the engine, then pushed it outside and parked it in the ditch.
    My dad joked saying it looked like it was waiting for the trash to come...

Leave a comment:

• schreurs1
    replied
    today i backed out of my garage, heard the terrible clicking from my axles and thought to my self i should really replace them. then i ran it into the shop to put her on the hoist after work to assess the front end. axles are shot, boots are gone, and bearings are full of dirt. sweet. then i set it down, vacuumed it out, cleaned it up as good as a mechanics work car can get lol

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    added another 1/2 qt oil on this tank of fuel just like I did the last tank. I think I will try some 85 wt gear oil on the next scheduled oil change. lol

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Festiva - New thermostat, pulled the trans plug - 2qts Mercon-1/2 quart MMO- 5 oz of Lubegard red and a dash of Mercon V - 70k front struts from the parts car - resealed one of the back vents with roofing polyurethane.

Aspire - Drained out a 1 1/4ish of Mercon and replaced with 1 qt MMO and 5 oz Lubegard Red

And all in 3 hours.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
    lets see this paint job did i miss a thread?
    Look on my profile page. Got before & after Albums.:director: With allyou festy problems its was easy to miss.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    Washed & waxed 'Tiva. 3rd wax job after paint job. Paint shop said wax it 4 wks in a roe, to build up a nice wax surface. Then when water stops beadin'.:tongue9:
    lets see this paint job did i miss a thread?

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Installed the front and rear brakes, rear wheel bearings, painted and installed the enkei knock-offs, and put on her lovely cushion red and black steering wheel cover that she picked out... all on Babystiva, the wife's car

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    Just bought the cruise control cable and ECU from FMS on eBay for Raltiva!

Leave a comment:

• festivaWES
    replied
    Took the b6t out for it first raping....hit 105 on "oo" hwy by my house. I have some tweaking to do. Installed lots of parts.

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
    i want to get me a b6 block and tranny to build take my time with it build it up to hold alot of power lol
    N/A? Turbo? SOHC? DOHC?

Walth, you've sure been busy. Guess you found some unlikely motivation. heh

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    More stripes.... Now all I have left to paint is the roof I love it!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X