Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link5186
    replied
    Put my Tracer driver's seat in finally. Still need to do some adjusting though. It leans left a bit, but man, what a difference. That seat is comfy! Then I got towed around in it on a test run by Dennis. That was fun, best gas mileage to date :-P

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    Figured out I want go and decided to get rid of the show
    Now that I drove through WV I understand you now :p I understand the fear of cracking the body kit. I'd rather have that $$ for the go then being scared all the time. Looking forward to seeing the turbo build!

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Swapped the insurance and tags from the MX6 and Volvo we sold over the weekend onto Green Car and Chuck. Lol the APB6973 tag is now back on one of its former cars. So far that tag has been on five festivas (and the second time its been on Chuck) lol, its got a legacy at this point . Didn't get around to installing the factory alloys or tach cluster on Green Car this weekend, was too busy selling off non-festiva vehicles .

Also managed over this past week to be held at least partly responsible for re-festiva-ing and reappearance of my buddy Kev (av8ter) completely by accident on the way back from a random junkyard spree 50 miles from home. Its a small world lol Welcome back man!

Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    Don't get rid of the show, just don't sink anymore time/money into making it show-ier (?). Car looks awesome as is, and the "go" side of things isn't lacking either. Just keeping making it faster now
    Last edited by htchbck; 10-03-2011, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jjk1224
    replied
    Drove my car for the first time after sitting in my driveway for 4 months! Did the brakes, hooked the engine wires and trans linkage back up. Gotta get a stubborn strut off tomorrow and bleed/change brake fluid.

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• av8ter
    replied
    I bought it(my Festiva). Attempted to get it back home and failed. I think it needs a new coil. I'll try to pick one up tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Installed new camshaft and crankshaft seals. Hope this heals my oil puddle problem...at least 'til the totally rebuilt engine, I build this winter, gets put in.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Ordered an axle and sway bar bushings for the Aspire. Really should replace everything but I think I'll wait till spring. Truthfully the boots are still good so they may not be the originals. Got them from Rockauto and it's already in the mail! Not sure when I'll put them on .. going to Boston in 17 days and the job is keeping me busy!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    :lol:

Leave a comment:

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    Just ordered new tires after crunching bills & come next pay check I will have them mounted completing the rear set I bought last month

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed my new Denso O2 sensor. Not to bad, breaker bar came in handy. now to wait & see now my mileage is effected. Postively I hope. "Repair" of cat next.

Leave a comment:

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    Picked up a small 12 volt mini spotlight with a 10' retractable cord, adjustable felt covered magnet & it has a hook as well for $3 at flea market Then came home and took a leak only to have my keys fall in the freshly used bowl EPIC FAIL LoL!!!

Leave a comment:

• MEXTIVA
    replied
    Washed it and finished tranfering into my name,payed registration.....I still need to put the integra seats in the festiva...can't wait!!!

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Removed my front tow hooks (can get to them with my lip anyway). Cut all the webbing out of my hood, and put a new k&n filter in my air cleaner box. Rally-x at Grandview speedway tomorrow, I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Oh you still have a body kit.... It's just installed on my car!! :lol: thanks for the hospitably Barb! And the fine yard bird grilling Scitzz! And to all who have helped so far! And thanks Kumalaba for sharing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X