Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha already got that covered just waiting on a clutch. My old clutch was done slipped at 15lbs. hopefully Santa comes through
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Got my new license plate frames for my BP cars.

Attached Files
      Jerry
      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Awesome!
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Thank you! If you meant my tag frame..
          Last edited by Team Lightning; 12-05-2014, 01:39 AM.
          Jerry
          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• Last night: Got a notice in the mail from the state that my abandoned title swap paperwork was not approved. The guy at the tag agency put a notice in a public space about it in two places and apparently we needed three. All this for a car abandoned over 12 years ago and no response despite a letter mailed to the previous owner's address.

Time to call the title place and figure out all the details.

:protest:
            88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
            88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
            91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
            93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• I had a productive day off of work. In installed aftermarket sheepskin seat covers, replaced the thermostat, and installed four speakers, nicely hiding the ugly speaker wires the previous owner installed. Due to the 90s-era aftermarket audio components and the hack job installation, I suspect my car may have originally had a radio delete.
              Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
              Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
              White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
              White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
              Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
              Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
              Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
              White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

• Tried to replace the windshield washer pump...But got the wrong part, even thou it was the one in Rock Autos & Advanced Autos catalog.
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Cleaned the washer resivor inside & out, mounted new pump & wired it.
                  Could not install on Festy, its been raining for 2 days.
                  If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Nothing today but my festiva hit 200K!

20141208_153423_zpsjvh7mhhf.jpg

Comment

• You have the shift light on your cluster too! Does it still work?

Comment

• Tried to figure out why I am having shifting problems. everything is tight as can be underneath.

Going to try going back to a standard shifter and get rid of the civic shortshifter.

Unrelated to my car, I am transferring a bunch of old camcorder tapes to my computer, and found one from back in 2007 at the Degraff Race track, and I wish I had used a tripod because it is almost unwatchable. lol But there was a trailer race with a Red Festiva with a midget race car wing on the roof. Wish I was into Festivas back then, lol So I would have focused on it more.
                        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Super pissed off because I put the stock shifter in with new bushings and it is even worse!

1st, 3rd, and 5th all have trouble engaging.

Comment

• sold my tires and wheels in start of part out
                            N3WBI3

Comment

• Package arrived today from Rockauto. Enough Timken goodies for two Festivas. Will be doing my daughter's car first.

Ian
                              Calgary AB, Canada
                              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Transmission went kaput.

No gears at all, the shifter is still attached to the transmission, but acts like it isn't. RIP 5speed 323k Miles, you had a pretty good run.

Comment

Working...
                                X