Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! Do you still plan to swap it?

Originally posted by ottoparts View Post
    Bought mine not running. Now it runs and even took it for a quick spin through the neighborhood.
    '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

• Yes we are.
      The XR2 I bought isn't running due to low compression. We are going to get the XR2 up and running first, then do the swap once we know if works properly.
      Whoa, that was fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
        Not on my festiva but it is festiva related
        [ATTACH]17259[/ATTACH]
        That's dedication!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I've had my festiva for around 11 years now and have no plans to get rid of it lol. I've been wanting a car tattoo related tattoo for awhile now so I figured I might as well make it something to do with festivas/mazdas.
          Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

• Well, the small block b series head gasket was a good choice. It covers a wide variety of cars and it's also a good general gearhead symbol. I like it.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              Well, the small block b series head gasket was a good choice. It covers a wide variety of cars and it's also a good general gearhead symbol. I like it.
              X2!
              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Let's see....
                -finally got it titled under my name.
                -did all the brakes.
                -oil change
                - 4 new tires, rides so smooth now!
                -washed and vacuumed it.

Still need to fix my broken exhaust....
                '93 festiva L, 5 speed.....All stock....

Comment

• Let's see....
                  -finally got it titled under my name.
                  -did all the brakes.
                  -oil change
                  - 4 new tires, rides so smooth now!
                  -washed and vacuumed it.

Still need to fix my broken exhaust....
                  '93 festiva L, 5 speed.....All stock....

Comment

• went out after work put the key in her started write up checked tires all fluid levels , all ready to go when snow gone and streets are dry can hardly wait to drive her.seems like it has been parked forever

Comment

• Off with the winter tires, on with the summer tires!! I'm just going to ignore the forecast for snow on Sunday.
                      Ian
                      Calgary AB, Canada
                      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Installed new KYB rear struts with bellows/bumpers and new rear speakers. I hate the new bellows/bumpers; they do not secure on the strut and make noise.
                        Installed the reupholstered split rear seat.
                        Since spring is here started buffing and waxing the exterior.

Comment

• been gone for a long time. alot has happened, but most recent on-topic was that i found a nice rustfree hatch with defroster out of a festiva l plus at the junk yard! along with a tach cluster, and a few other goodies. HAD to pick them up. so theyre all sitting at work now.

also, a couple of weeks ago i finally managed to get my header from dickmeyer auto engineering installed. mated to a new flowmaster cat and thrush glasspack it sounds pretty amazing! so very happy with it.
                          Originally posted by scirocco*joe
                          Project Car Theorem:
                          If
                          a) w = all time
                          b) x = time spent at work
                          c) y = the number of project cars you have
                          d) z = amount of time you can spend each project car

Then

z = (w - x) / y

Comment

• woody, since you mentioned the amazing sound, you must post an mp3 audio clip of what it sounds like (a new policy that was implemented since you've been away).
                            Locations are also mandatory in profiles now.
                            Last edited by bravekozak; 03-12-2015, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Mock-up of some '90 626 parts for my Festiva S project. They'll be reconditioned, the handle pockets painted or dyed black, and the armrests/door pulls covered with black vinyl. Again, this is a mock-up, so only the concept is being applied. These parts won't be mounted to OEM panels, rather much nicer custom panels. Think BMW.

In case you're wondering, the armrests screw into the OEM location.
                                Last edited by DriverOne; 03-14-2015, 04:11 PM.
                                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                                X