Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Jesus!!! That appears to be a huge issue!!!

I know if I drove my festy through that, It wouldn't make it out due to the dist. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Drove through some water.... click it
    Wow lol. I splashed around during Hurricane Irene, and soaked my alternator. Left me stranded for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    i fixed my speedo today........ speedo cable broke on me so i picked up a new one and replaced it today, works like new again

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Base coat of new paint, pics/photoshoot soon

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Drove through some water.... click it

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Removed the air intake piping resonating chamber thingy. The box that hangs off the intake tube.
    A 3/4" threaded PVC plug fits perfectly.

Troubleshooted subwoofer and determined to be bad amp. New one in transit.
    Freaking Texas heat killed the old amp on a car trip to Austin.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Bought microfleas car....................

And put mine in it's new home........It's own garage.

Now both of my "babies (mustang & festy)" are in their own garages.

Gott go get the "flea"

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Originally posted by htchbck View Post
    ^^ Awesome! Glad I got to help on it too You'll get the rest of the pieces back in the puzzle soon enough
    Thanks again for your help. I can't wait to get blue on the road!

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Hit it around 4:30 am this morning trying to beat the 105-110 heat index forecasted for today. Going to give Frankenstiva some new paint next week. I wanted to replace my bumper covers first as the others had some issues and I didn’t want to try putting freshly painted covers on for fear of cracking or scratching the paint.

Some fire damage to the front cover

Another paint problem

Took me about five hours and was a bigger pita then I expected. The rear beam was pretty rusted but I had another one that was better. Spent about $300 on paint related stuff and going to get some help from a buddy who will swap labor with me.

Sure looks weird seeing black bumpers on Frank

Leave a comment:

• IdealSociety
    replied
    today i am pulling a BP out and checking over the 6 puck clutch for marring/damage.

If everything is in place and undamaged ill have to check over the crank on the BP (there was some knocking towards the transmission end, possibly a rod knock on cyl 4)

if the crank/rods are loose ill throw in a different BP and put the old one in my rebuild pile.

reminds me, i should really get around to building one of these things up for proper boost.
    Last edited by IdealSociety; 09-02-2011, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    ^^ Awesome! Glad I got to help on it too You'll get the rest of the pieces back in the puzzle soon enough

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Ordered both axles from Rockauto.com. Not sure which car will get them.
    Can't wait to finish putting the 93L together. Got plenty to do before FM5.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    In the last few days I've put new struts/shocks, new tires and a new windshield. Tonight I redid the tint across the top of the windshield. Also peeled the old tint off one of the back wndows and redid it too.
    Last edited by fastivaca; 09-02-2011, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Removed broken parking brake.... Was expecting a huge ordeal with how rusty the car is, but it came right off!!!

Leave a comment:

• 91_festy_Gl
    replied
    Spent the day cleaning, priming, and painting my manual crossmember. Got the auto one out. going to try and get my manual one swapped in tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X