Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastivaca
    replied
    Is that Kofkof's body kit I see?

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Took more supplies to Area Festy1. Trailer build to commence next week.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Jealous of both of you!

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Plan on an oil change today

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
    Getting ready for your trip to the ranch ? We will have to compare B6 swaps. :thumbleft:
    Looking forward to it !

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
    Is your front window tinted? If so how dark? BTW that is one tent pitchin stiva..if i can say that.
    40% on front
    5% on all othersccasion9:

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Installed new shocks and struts this morning.
    New tires going on these wheels in the morning. Decided to go with the Federal SS-595 in a 185-60-13.
    Getting ready for your trip to the ranch ? We will have to compare B6 swaps. :thumbleft:

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Along with the talented Driver 1, we at AreaFesty1 worked on a set of custom door panels.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Installed new shocks and struts this morning. Had one of those "well that was stupid" moments though. :tard: Somehow I managed to strip the threads on the top of one of the new rear shocks so had to go and buy a single one to replace it. While I had the interior panels off in the back I installed some "B-Quiet" sound deadening that I've had waiting on a shelf in the garage for quite a while.

New tires going on these wheels in the morning. Decided to go with the Federal SS-595 in a 185-60-13. They had some fairly reasonable reviews and have a treadwear rating of 460AA so hopefully they'll last for at least three summers.

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    I buffed out the haze on the topside of my spoiler. Bought a $6 buffing pad for my drill, and with a little polishing compound, brought the top to a gleaming showroom shine!

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Started installing my coil over springs and sleeves today. After working on a new shifter set up I didn't have much time and only got one corner done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    ^^ Passenger spindle nut is reverse threaded

I've heard, instead of getting a new spindle nut people take a castle nut and drill a small hole through the spindle and put a cotter pin on. I forget the size of the nut but someone will chime in I assume
    Last edited by Charlie1717; 08-23-2011, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Bought and replaced the passenger side LCA, and replaced the lca/sway bar bushings with moog k9737 polyurethanes.

Took off the rear tire, and added the piece to my e-brake, but when i went to put the spindle nut back on it wouldn't go!?!? so i cleaned it and looked, the damn thing is cross threaded?!? the spindle threads look fine tho?

Tomorrow I hafta get a new spindle nut but i don't know what thread size to get?!

I took my cone filter and intake piping off and got an idea of how i want to run the new piping i'm going to run tomorrow, i bought some corrogated board "election sign" stuff today for 4.50$ and i'm going to make a box with it to house the cone filter after i run new intake pipes.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun, just hope it's as productive as today!

O, and i'm supposed to get the title to that dang mazda tomorrow! my sister finally got the paperwork the DMV needs to get it switched.

Also, debating on buying a RPM and Vacuum gauge to install as a mid-week project...just not sure which ones I need yet.
    Last edited by zoom zoom; 08-23-2011, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X