Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sir.
    "Fred" 93 Festiva L B6-ME Swap
    “Though he is small, he is but fierce.”

Comment

• Replaced the fusible links. Soldered and wired the disty on the bp, and turn signals, got our welding job fixed on the shift linkage and started wiring the starter but had soldering issues. Planning to stay the car Friday
      Attached Files

Car #789
      Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
      1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
      1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
      http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

• Got it on the right way now?! :mrgreen:
        Ha! I did not know that the shifter on the G series was 90 degree from the Festy E series til I read your thread the other day. Seemed it was quite a shock to you too!
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Hey wtffestiva , I hope that's just the picture . Sure looks like it's to far to the left . I've never had to bend a shift rod like that . You Might have axle popping issue .
          New build on the way .

Comment

• Yeah its likely just a little off. We didn't have to bend the bar, but it was too close for comfort.

Car #789
            Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group

Comment

• Cleaned about 200 plus pounds of junk out of the Monte Carlo.

My god, he may be my friend but good god, that car was literally a rolling dumpster. LITERALLY

There was a shirt in the back seat that disintegrated when I picked it up to throw it away, I had to vacuum out the rest of the shirt because it got everywhere. I hope the seatbelts are not part of the seat, because if they are I am just going to replace the whole back seat, I wouldn't even let a dog sit on it. But if I can just remove the belts and throw them in the washing machine, then rent a rug doctor to clean the seats, I can get that interior at least disinfected. I also found panties under the passenger seat D=
              1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
              2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
              1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                I also found panties under the passenger seat D=
                [emoji41]

Car #789

Comment

• Put my Miata wheels with new 165/55 14 tires on Trixie.
                  Pictures Here
                  Last edited by 1990new; 01-23-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• rio swapped = good.I cut 1-1/2 coil from rio springs seem to be perfect
                    Donn

Comment

• Cleaned my Festy. The week isn't complete unless it is shining like a mirror. Took her for a quick spin too.

Comment

• I made it into the troubleshooting phase of my wiring got the main wires hooked up to the key start now it should just be a matter of time before I have it running

Car #789

Comment

• Got my front coilovers on. Trying to work on wheel bearings as well.
                          1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
                          1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
                          2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
                          2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
                          2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
                          1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deicide47 View Post
                            Cleaned my Festy. The week isn't complete unless it is shining like a mirror. Took her for a quick spin too.
                            I have bever taken a hose or a bucket of water to my Festiva. I have never ever waxed it ever. Maybe this summer, before I get all the pretty girls to pose with it.

Comment

• Got my 4 165/60-R13 tires from Tire-Easy today.
                              $162.10 shipped.
                              They sent the correct ones & I got them in 3 days.
                              No problems, I was worried after reading the problems some have had with them.
                              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• On Trixie, I cleaned and painted the calipers black, turned the rotors and put new brake pads on.
                                Look much better with the Miata wheels now.

Comment

Working...
                                X