Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last weekend I replaced the head gasket on my 91 and put the engine back together. Today I will be putting in new plugs and an alternator/water pump belt.
    1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
    1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
    2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

• Getting ready for the trip to Madness.....replaced the rear struts, speedometer cable with housing and replaced burned out lights in the instrument cluster.

Comment

• Waxed it, cleaned the interior with Turtle wax carpet cleaner, vacuumed it out with a wet/dry sweeper.

Comment

• Nice to see my thread still kicking rump

My festy is getting two new tires, alignment, and a new master cylinder this week.
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• I switched summer driver ( Frankenstiva ) to this year's winter driver ( Festdiva ). $47 for six month liability insurance. Thinking about pulling "Jerry" ( 1989 L Plus )into service so I can get the Historical Car ( 25 years )discount. One time inspection and one time tags. Keeps me out of the DMV. I'll go get a pic.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• I have it a funny look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Car #789
              Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
              1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
              1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
              http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

• Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                I switched summer driver ( Frankenstiva ) to this year's winter driver ( Festdiva ). $47 for six month liability insurance. Thinking about pulling "Jerry" ( 1989 L Plus )into service so I can get the Historical Car ( 25 years )discount. One time inspection and one time tags. Keeps me out of the DMV. I'll go get a pic.

Sorry pics didn't post..
                Last edited by freshtiva; 10-05-2015, 09:27 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I switched summer driver ( Frankenstiva ) to this year's winter driver ( Festdiva ). $47 for six month liability insurance. Thinking about pulling "Jerry" ( 1989 L Plus )into service so I can get the Historical Car ( 25 years )discount. One time inspection and one time tags. Keeps me out of the DMV. I'll go get a pic.
                  What company are you with, that you only pay $47/six months? I'm paying about $312 for six months for two cars.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Last edited by freshtiva; 10-05-2015, 10:22 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                      What company are you with, that you only pay $47/six months? I'm paying about $312 for six months for two cars.
                      progressive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great to hear from you Marcus! Just realized looking over the latest Madness posts that it's been four years since we visited you and Dee! Belated happy birthday too.... we still talk about the great meal you cooked up for us!

Ian & family.
                        Last edited by fastivaca; 10-05-2015, 10:35 PM.
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada
                        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• Today, I got it muddy.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Added my advancedynamix stickers, took a picture of my madness awards.

Sent from somewhere outside the asylum via tapatalk
                            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• This afternoon, I just making everything shiny inside so that I can hide it!

Note: No seat belt slots or cargo cover hardware on speaker shelves.

Also changed my car alarm/power door lock horn. After buying three duds, this one actually works!
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 10-07-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Washed Pedro 3 times and waxed it too. It was a chore to clean 6400 miles worth of America off the 27 year old paint.

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 10-10-2015, 07:09 PM.
                                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X