Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kartracer46
    replied
    hehehe, I am still under the radar. Good Catch on that one Paul!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    you know I network, always have my radar on, and they kind of find me too! I posted a wtb ad on facebook on the Roanoke valley yard sale page. Then this one came to me.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Oh son! Well in that case look what I found yesterday!

Yet another rust free straight VA car. All parts except the bumper are in the car. have to sell the 2 extras I have before I can pick up this one and an 89 LX from the same guy.
    Honestly can say that this guy amazes me every day. Paul you have some serious mojo. Are you that greek god of fastiviousness? (Aka badass festiva finder/owner/mechanic)

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    Cleaned entire interior for the first time. I bought it but really haven't got to it until now. Been 5 months or so in the previous owners dirt, grease, basically all things nasty. Did vacuum, shampoo, and F21 (basically Armor All without the silicone), horsehair brush detail, and the like.

I did tighten the seat backs up (they were sloppy loose) and adjusted the slide mechanisms on both seats.

All I need now is a new atx. Anyone close got one?
    16925 close enough? Lol few hours, anyway. I'm gonna be picking up the car soon, and have no use for the automatic trans.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Cleaned entire interior for the first time. I bought it but really haven't got to it until now. Been 5 months or so in the previous owners dirt, grease, basically all things nasty. Did vacuum, shampoo, and F21 (basically Armor All without the silicone), horsehair brush detail, and the like.

I did tighten the seat backs up (they were sloppy loose) and adjusted the slide mechanisms on both seats.

All I need now is a new atx. Anyone close got one?

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Painted a wheel and installed a horn....lame

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post
    installed my TURBO, made locking tabs, connected vacuum lines, mounted AC compressor
    Performance AND comfort FTW!

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    installed my turbo, made locking tabs, connected vacuum lines, mounted ac compressor

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Oh son! Well in that case look what I found yesterday!

Yet another rust free straight VA car. All parts except the bumper are in the car. have to sell the 2 extras I have before I can pick up this one and an 89 LX from the same guy.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Purchased a new tow bar so I can catch back up with neanderpaul!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Installed 6 eye bolts in my festiva's trailer. I now have a a way to secure stuff I haul in it.

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Started painting my aspire rear bar.
    Took apart and fixed my ignition switch, fixed my horn buttons, freed up my ignition lock and disabled the column lock. I also ground out the steering column mount tabs and got an extra 1/2" of column extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    I wish I could get some installed pics for you all but I havent finished fabbing up the mounts yet.
    Its from a 1990 323, modified obviously

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by ELUSIVE View Post
    Finally finished the front bumper, albeit nursing a guinness hangover..
    What bumper is that?

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Bumper looks great, now get it on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X