Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Left in it in a lot of Festivas and got a ride to a hotel, hope I still have a body kit haha

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
    Did you come through on Hwy 20 or 30?
    If so, you were about 15-30 miles from me at one point! lol.

Neader, got a pic of the trailer loaded?
    10 then 20 out to Atlanta. I may take 40 back to take advantage of the colder temps. you could have convoyed with me to madness!

I rinsed and polished up my festiva for tomorrow and finally got to stretch my legs and get some good home cookin' in my belly. Thanks to everyone who put on the pre FMV BBQ, and of coarse the event itself. This has already been worth the drive.

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Drove it safely to Raleigh for FM5!!

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
    Well, it's not today in the traditional sense, but within the last 12 hours. From 9pm to 11:30pm I put new rear wheel bearings in Thing 1. I've been fighting a bad wobble at around 60-65mph, thought it was front bearings or a unbalanced wheel, turns out the right one wasn't even finger tight!!
    OH crap, glad you found the problem, that would have been an exciting ride.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Well, as everyone else heads off to madness, I'll be heading home from work early to install the set of four nice factory alloys (no center caps though) with some 8/32 tread Kumho Powerstars and the 158k white tach cluster on Green Car... all of which I got for <$100

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    Well, it's not today in the traditional sense, but within the last 12 hours. From 9pm to 11:30pm I put new rear wheel bearings in Thing 1. I've been fighting a bad wobble at around 60-65mph, thought it was front bearings or a unbalanced wheel, turns out the right one wasn't even finger tight!!

Leave a comment:

• newcomb
    replied
    tinted ma windows B)

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    My festy needs a shower, western Texas wasn't kind to my previously clean car.
    Did you come through on Hwy 20 or 30?
    If so, you were about 15-30 miles from me at one point! lol.

Neader, got a pic of the trailer loaded?
    Last edited by Oren09; 09-29-2011, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    ill be in charlotte around 11am tomorrow if thats on your way, you can caravan with us. 828 450-8054 text or call me. danny also if youare going to be near asheville around 8-830 am call me & you can get a quick shower @ my house then follow me to charlotte. lmk danny 828 450-8054 text or call
    Count me in! Wont need the shower after all since I took the easy way out and got a hotel for the night (I know, wheres the spirit in that:nono

I'd love to caravan though! My festy needs a shower, western Texas wasn't kind to my previously clean car.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    I washed my festiva today, it was a quick wash but needed to get the rubber off from behind my front tires :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Actually took this on thursday morning when I woke up at a rest area just east of Tucson, but i'm posting it today! Lol It feels so good to have the car on the road.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by M3NTAL View Post

You're looking buff enough man, lay off the barbells for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    I refined my sleeper trailer and put in a floor protector. I cut the rug to fit and stapled it to the board. I folded up a mattress box and wrapped it in a mattress "wrapper". Then I wrapped, loaded, and secured a BP for motoxpress and a 323 auto trans for crazyrog17.

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Racing
    replied
    Finished the funtop headliner sewing, just need some upholstery adhesive to finish it off.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    Recieved my new Denso O2 sensor . Been PB Blasting old one for 2 days. They sell a O2 senson socket, is this needed or desireable? Also recieved my dash Clock today, did a test fit. Looks great, will wire later, to late today.
    I bought one when I changed mine.
    For $7 for a tool I will use for the rest of my life.
    I used the socket on a 3/8" wrench and put my jack handle over the wrench. The sensor broke loose with little effort thanks to the leverage. I don't think I used any penetrating fluid either. My car has no rust, though.

I would recommend the socket. You can get your hands out of the engine bay so it is less likely to smash/gash something and you can add cheater bars for leverage. You also wouldn't want to round that thing off using a crescent or open end wrench

Leave a comment:

Working...
X