Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damkid
    replied
    ^^we need to see some installed pics :lol:

Today I changed my front tires and went out and burned off some of the tread, it was fun, then I pushed it up to 200km/h, it was revving at 6k rpm in 5th gear lol it was fun

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    Finally finished the front bumper, albeit nursing a guinness hangover..

Leave a comment:

• Zanzer
    replied
    ^^ Hehehe I use it as a term of endearment with him There's about 20 years difference in our ages and we're always picking and joking about it. He's a good guy, which is great because there are very few people I can stand to be in a truck with for 16 hours on a road trip to pick up a car LOL :mrgreen:

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
    Yup, that's all the old fart will drive and he's got 3 of them LOL
    Be very careful with that "old fart" stuff. % or 6 of us may hunt you down. Jk. I am one & proud to have made it this long!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Brought my car to where Dennis (gauge_half_inch) works and he did an alignment for me. As much as my car did not want the alignment Dennis got through it! Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Zanzer
    replied
    Yup, that's all the old fart will drive and he's got 3 of them LOL

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Looks great! I didn't know it was an auto Though!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zanzer
    replied
    Cleaned up the engine bay on Taz's 89 in preparation for the new bottom end. I then sprayed it with the closest color match I could find on the shelf. It's close but still off a shade or so. It worked out pretty well though, he likes the color so much he now wants to paint the entire car this color LOL

Here's a before pic:

And after:

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Today I install my painted Mazda 323 jy 13" wheels & tires (5mm spacers on rear. Aspire Monroe struts ordered) , jy Protege center caps , & E-bay trim rings.
    Last edited by navdoc101; 06-18-2011, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Did it the whole drive, but was a bit quieter after 30 miles or. Still a bit quieter when I last started it.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    ^^I got my control arms and tie rods for ~80 bucks shipped to my door in 2 days from chicago. The guy on ebay, midwest something is wicked fast. ill be using him again.

Leave a comment:

• Zanzer
    replied
    Originally posted by Christ View Post
    There's nothing I can do to quiet them down on a festy, right?
    Maybe give the lash adjusters a good cleaning. Does it only do it at startup or all the time?

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Changed the oil and drove her a little, running like a champ!
    Can't wait to get my new control arms and moog bushings installed! Almost forgot my studs and lugnuts will be here Tuesday! Yyyyyaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Wasn't my festiva but Jack (fessup and festar builder) and I drove to VA beach and dropped off an auto festy for his 17 year old granddaughter. LONG day. Well worth it. When we got there I took pics of Jacks fessup and his sons mustang.
    i love that pickup, and what a cool present for his granddaughter! ive got to wait 14 more years to give mine to my granddaughter. shes almost 2 & im 51!

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
    Aspire valve train would quiet them down wouldn't it?
    If I do that, I'll swap in a diesel. I don't plan on doing any major work to these engines.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X