Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
    Finally repainted the back bumper... Looks pretty good to me!
    Indeed it does!

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    A couple pics of previously mentioned shaving.

And my new shifter; a 20mm cannon shell

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Finally repainted the back bumper... Looks pretty good to me!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    ^ that kinda makes me think it would be cool to stage some awesome pics of Festivas doing stuff they shouldn't be. Like hauling the engine that is supposed to be in it. Or a Washer. Funny Charlie!!!
    Festivas rule! I wrote performed and recorded the song too. Not all the festivas are mine.

At a family gathering, we decided to see how many people we could fit into my brother's Ford Festiva (as evidenced by the suspension, it was a bit more than ...

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    ^ that kinda makes me think it would be cool to stage some awesome pics of Festivas doing stuff they shouldn't be. Like hauling the engine that is supposed to be in it. Or a Washer. Funny Charlie!!!

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
    Excellent 8)

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    I should be shot because I broke a Festiva part. My 3yr old got some bicycle road rash and I fixed him all up. But he cried for an hour and a half on our trip to a graduation party. When we got there I was beyond frustrated and I literally SLAMMED my door shut probably as hard as I have ever shut a door. I felt better but the car was definitely crying. The perfect regulater I got from Freshtiva is no tmore. Luckily I had a spare.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Brought another one back from the dead over the weekend. And brought one home to go through. May be a nice clean white 92GL on the market soon.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Got a new washer! Nancy was ridin' dirty

Last edited by Charlie1717; 06-05-2011, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    ^please explain lol

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Ran into the side of the house with it last night.... Whoops. No harm done other than some scraped paint and a crushed ego. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Safety Guy
    replied
    Today I got up and went to my parents' for breakfast. Found out that I had left my driver's window open in Aqua since last night, essentially all during the thunderstorm! Wetness ensued. I opened her up, took stuff out and she's pretty dry now.

I'm also looking at finally fitting some Tracer seats into Aqua so I can install them in Luxstiva later on.

Power just came back on a few minutes ago, or I wouldn't be here.

Karl

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    OK guys I se a new thread here. I'll post it up and take the Commercials there.

Here is the link. BTW anyone know how to rename a link like this. Can't figure it out.

Last edited by Gomez; 06-05-2011, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Mmmm cheesy brats.
    A Coca cola commercial worked on me the other day. I stopped and picked up a glass pony bottle. Perfect on a hot day.

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    The only commercial that works on me is the Johnsonville Brats commercial. EVERY TIME.

I used to hate brats too, haha. Cheddar brats ftw.

Oh, and I romped on the Festy today. Raced my brother home and beat him by 5 minutes. It was a 4 mile race, haha. Believe it or not, I did the speed limit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X