Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91_festy_Gl
    replied
    I changed the drivers front tire on my 88lx today. The good tire that was on there kept slowly leaking air. Good thing I have a stockpile of festiva tires and wheels lol.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    lol! Thanks. I think it's like music. I can sing in my sleep. I could sing when I was really REALLY little. With wrenching I REALLY have to work at it. Man this thing handles like a GO CART!!! NO body roll now. Aspire sway bar in the front. Aspire axle beam with built in bar. Aspire stiffer struts/springs on the front. Festiva rear struts with festiva front springs cut. All of that adds up to SOLID handling. Wow what a difference. I have aspire swapped one other festy but I haven't driven it yet. It's the BP waiting for wiring.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    Finished bleeding the aspire swap. Cut the stock festiva front springs and installed them on the rear. Ride height is the same in the rear as the front with stock aspire struts and springs. Took it for a test run. Brought it back and installed new rear wheel bearings.
    Allright Paul! I think you know a little more than you let on.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Finished bleeding the aspire swap. Cut the stock festiva front springs and installed them on the rear. Ride height is the same in the rear as the front with stock aspire struts and springs. Took it for a test run. Brought it back and installed new rear wheel bearings.

Leave a comment:

• kellcomnet
    replied
    @Larry YES IT DOES, congrats and welcome to the club.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    Does buying it count? LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Started building another Festiva. Stage 1 the Apsire swap is now complete[x]

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Nope, Euro mirrors. direct bolt in

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Aspire mirrors^

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Replaced muffeler. Now I can hear music, not roar!

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Had my 4 new Yokahama tires balanced.
    Ordered new inner and outer tie rode ends.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Started prepping my Blue 93 for a motor swap

Leave a comment:

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    Jammed the new Lonely Island on the way home from work........."Happy Birthday to the Ground!!!" Nice work on hitch BTW Paul

Leave a comment:

Working...
X