Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kartracer46
    replied
    Looking through here there are a lot of Aspires missing suspension and brake components now.:evil2: I just finished one up myself.:cheers:

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
    What studs did you use and where did you get them ? Thanks
    Check post number 7 & 9 in this thread

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    , wheel studs installed in the back.
    What studs did you use and where did you get them ? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Aspire rear axle installed, bled the rear brakes, wheel studs installed in the back. Suspension, other than struts and springs, is now all Aspire!

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    Yes i did and we are watching to see what happens, pizza is fine with us. no hoarding going on, he is a collector of fine parts.
    Last edited by sc72; 05-14-2011, 05:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    have you seen that tv show hoarding? nice collection, where is the stockpile pic of the underseat trays?
    I have seen that show and Im worried. There are at least three underseat trays pictured. Its like finding Waldo...

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
    I have been to the Festiva Ranch in the woods and yes it is The Holy Ground of Festiva parts and the Johnsons are great hosts.

Hopefully we will have another KC/area meet this year and you can make it again. Did you see the thread in the events meet forum ?

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    I have been to the Festiva Ranch in the woods and yes it is The Holy Ground of Festiva parts and the Johnsons are great hosts.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
    Started building another Festiva. Stage 1 the Apsire swap is now complete[x]
    pics please jay! im still trying to buy that 89L(blue) but now they cant find the title, ive been going at this for about 2 weeks now but still havent given up! if i ever do get to buy it im going for the red car next that you asked about.
    Last edited by kumalaba; 05-14-2011, 05:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    lol! Thanks. I think it's like music. I can sing in my sleep. I could sing when I was really REALLY little. With wrenching I REALLY have to work at it. Man this thing handles like a GO CART!!! NO body roll now. Aspire sway bar in the front. Aspire axle beam with built in bar. Aspire stiffer struts/springs on the front. Festiva rear struts with festiva front springs cut. All of that adds up to SOLID handling. Wow what a difference. I have aspire swapped one other festy but I haven't driven it yet. It's the BP waiting for wiring.
    zoom zoom

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    have you seen that tv show hoarding? nice collection, where is the stockpile pic of the underseat trays?

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Recieved my metal vent visors I got from another member today. Cleaned them up & tried to install. Can't figure out how. Don't know how the clips work.:laughing4: Like the stock pile Fresh, someday if I'm lucky I too will be a Festy mogul!
    Last edited by navdoc101; 05-13-2011, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    fresh, i will take those 4 borbet looking wheels off your hands so they don't fall on your head. Just trying to keep you safe.

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Wheels
    replied
    god forbid anything would ever happen, but fresh will you put me in your will? i will carry your legacy on! jk

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    I spent the day trying to organize all my festiva stuff. Unfortunately I made little progress. I did find some things Id been looking for.

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
    Nope, Euro mirrors. direct bolt in
    Nice, Ive got a set of those but for some reason have never put them on anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X