Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed the Vent Visors today, I take them off for the winter, don't want them to get cold, brittle and brake.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Photos not Found. :p
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Nice
        Last edited by greywolf200; 04-19-2017, 08:17 AM.
        Jack Byrd,
        1991 Capri
        1988 Festiva LX, 240K
        1970 Chev C10
        1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Originally posted by 1990new View Post
          Put chrome window winder rings and door pulls on Rosie.
          [IMG][/IMG]
          Nice door pulls, what did they come on?

Thanks, Jack Byrd
          Jack Byrd,
          1991 Capri
          1988 Festiva LX, 240K
          1970 Chev C10
          1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
            Nice door pulls, what did they come on?

Thanks, Jack Byrd
            Pulled them from an 89 Mercury Tracer wagon a couple of weeks ago.
            I pulled the 4 rings but the front door handles had scratches on them so I only pull the two rear door handles.

Comment

• Last night the right rear brake shoe decided it had decided to give up, so I grabbed a couple new drums that I had bought from Festiva Fred,so into the garage it went, I pushed out the studs and re installed them in the new drums and ain't life grand we can stop again. If you notice in the second pic, I was using 3/4 drive 4" extension to push the studs in, no probably the best thing to use, but hey it's what I had at that moment.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• Hey Charlie, can you help find my pictures, they seem to have gotten lost.

Comment

• I am slow as dirt when it comes to working on a car. :p

But got the new waterpump installed, now it's just a case putting the engine back in time and putting everything back together. Somehow aluminum managed to mangle the end of the threads on the tensioner pulley bolt, luckily I found a bolt laying around that will work that's just a bit shorter.

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                  Hey Charlie, can you help find my pictures, they seem to have gotten lost.
                  If you moved them to a different folder on photobucket after you posted them here, that will break the links.
                  Last edited by TorqueEffect; 04-19-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Karl I can see your pictures!

Comment

• I see them now too.

Comment

• Hallelujah friends and Neighbors their back, Thanks charlie

Comment

• TourqueEffect, your right, after I posted these pictures, I went right back to photo bucket and deleted them, Hmm caused my own problem.

Comment

• I tried to fix it, but couldn't find your photos. It wasn't me who gets the credit for this. The post shows no "edit tag" so it was either fixed through photobucket or by someone with a lot more power over the site than me. Lol
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• LED's where the Blinkers used to go.

"The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                              sigpic
                              "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                              "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                              "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                              "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

• I kinda like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X