Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    finished rebuilding the entire B3, plans are to get it in tomorrow sometime during the day.... next things on my list are a magnetic drain plug an exhaust gasket for between the catalytic converter and one of those headlight retainer rings that holds the 9004 headlight in the headlight casing

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by link5186 View Post
    Well, I guess it still counts as today since I haven't slept yet. I drove it to and from town a few times to pick up parts to work on a W-body (irony anybody?),
    W-bodies for the win!!!!!!! <3

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
    Finally finished up the B3 for B3 engine swap! Set the timing and soldered a few connections for the TPS, checked fluid levels and went out for a drive.

I took it on the freeway too!

Now for the rest of the little things that need attention. First up - Windshield wipers. The driver's side is broken inside the cowl
    Good goin! As for the wipers, I'm going to guess it's the same problem I had and the metal is broken. For a cheap, simple fix:

As for my Festiva. I pulled the ATX tranny off the B3. Yesterday. Yay me. 15 minutes of Festiva wrenching! haha

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Well, I guess it still counts as today since I haven't slept yet. I drove it to and from town a few times to pick up parts to work on a W-body (irony anybody?),

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Got rid of the airbox

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied
    Finally finished up the B3 for B3 engine swap! Set the timing and soldered a few connections for the TPS, checked fluid levels and went out for a drive.

I took it on the freeway too!

Now for the rest of the little things that need attention. First up - Windshield wipers. The driver's side is broken inside the cowl

Leave a comment:

• devon527
    replied
    Pulled my motor this morning for the swap, but didnt think to order a new intake gasket after I pulled my carb off my old motor to put it on the new motor... Now I have to wait till Tuesday I'm so bummed

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Got the engine, and have it ready to put in.

Currently taking a break waiting for more hands to help get it to line up with the transmission shaft...

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Wheels
    replied
    changed the oil, data logged and remapped fuel table, still breaking up though, i think the ignition table needs to be tuned. -( next weeked im taking it up to a buddies to get some better tunning and i will get my new tires installed!

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    just don't get the cheap ones from ebay with "lifetime warranty" stamped on the image.

I would go with rockauto like said above. excellent site! probably grab some poly bushings for the sway bar or shifter bushings, etc since they're cheaper and shipping would be sort of inclusive with the radiator.

Leave a comment:

• Festivajay
    replied
    Working on finding the right replacement radiator

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Put on the fuel filter, adjusted the hatch latch and... DROVE TO THE FestivaL!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Cargo light

Fix my cargo light. Made up a ground wire, Female spade connector on one end; attached to light; circle connector on other;placed under a screw. And now WooHoo, flip switch, light comes on,:happy1: Thanks to everyone for there help, info, & inspiration!!

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    wow...did you try to loosen up the slides? greasing them, etc?

Leave a comment:

• michael11
    replied
    My right brake caliper was starting to stick, so I went ahead and bought two new calipers and pads.
    $125 in parts, and now my brakes feel great!. Best thing was the pads. These were the best ones they had, and also comes with free lifetime replacement for a whopping.... $24 !!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X