Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Originally posted by jayber View Post
    I had both doors do that to me. Luckliy the hatch still worked but sucked having to crawl though the hatch. I promptly fixed both doors soon thereafter
    Door works again. I thought the rods popped off, but the lock and handle stuff was so frozen, it acted like it was broken. Now I have to leave my doors unlocked or else this will happen again. lol

Leave a comment:

• jayber
    replied
    Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Rods popped off my door handles when trying to open the door in these near single digit temperatures. These cars are just the worst when it comes to this, because I had it happen last year as well. Now until I can pop the door panel off to fix it, I have to hop in through the passenger door.
    I had both doors do that to me. Luckliy the hatch still worked but sucked having to crawl though the hatch. I promptly fixed both doors soon thereafter

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Replaced the messed up, nearly unreadable faceplate of the Climate Control Unit with a good one.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Rods popped off my door handles when trying to open the door in these near single digit temperatures. These cars are just the worst when it comes to this, because I had it happen last year as well. Now until I can pop the door panel off to fix it, I have to hop in through the passenger door.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Winter tires installed at all four corners. Hankook I - Pike RC01 155/80-13...

Leave a comment:

• burundon
    replied
    . Roof rack!!

Leave a comment:

• Icedawg
    replied
    Played Musical Chairs

Moved the Festi Ice Racer from its storage spot

shuffled the road race RX7 out of the place of honour

and set the Festi up at the centre of attention to start race preparations for the winter season

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    My led lights arrived today and I put one in Trixie's dome light and cargo light.
    Also put one in Nellie's cargo light. Much brighter light now.
    Tomorrow I'm going to replace the standard light with leds in Bessie too.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    What are you changing?
    I had done a center exit exhaust, which made it louder. I cut it back down. I guess it's part of getting old...

Also put new "Festiva" mud flaps on.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    I dropped about 20 different parts off to my buddy the powdercoater.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    What are you changing?

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Tightened rear bearings, and changed my tail pipe again

Leave a comment:

• scitzz
    replied
    I put a second engine in mine

Leave a comment:

• b1gballin
    replied
    Originally posted by Icedawg View Post
    ^^^^ Ooohh eeeee that looks very sweet, it even seems to fit reasonably. Where did you source the BPT and hardware?
    Manifold made from a jgsturbo.com kit
    ebay .42 .48 vband t3
    gtx injectors
    small aluminum radiator from siliconeintakes.com because the stock radiator wouldnt fit with the downpipe
    Last edited by b1gballin; 11-14-2014, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    Originally posted by Icedawg View Post
    Your swap is well beyond my ability to convince friends who can weld to help me with.
    Wait til you see my next project then lol.... But the V6 swap is not much harder then a B6T swap though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X