Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Super pissed off because I put the stock shifter in with new bushings and it is even worse!

1st, 3rd, and 5th all have trouble engaging.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Tried to figure out why I am having shifting problems. everything is tight as can be underneath.

Going to try going back to a standard shifter and get rid of the civic shortshifter.

Unrelated to my car, I am transferring a bunch of old camcorder tapes to my computer, and found one from back in 2007 at the Degraff Race track, and I wish I had used a tripod because it is almost unwatchable. lol But there was a trailer race with a Red Festiva with a midget race car wing on the roof. Wish I was into Festivas back then, lol So I would have focused on it more.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    You have the shift light on your cluster too! Does it still work?

Leave a comment:

• J Eric
    replied
    Nothing today but my festiva hit 200K!

20141208_153423_zpsjvh7mhhf.jpg

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Cleaned the washer resivor inside & out, mounted new pump & wired it.
    Could not install on Festy, its been raining for 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Tried to replace the windshield washer pump...But got the wrong part, even thou it was the one in Rock Autos & Advanced Autos catalog.

Leave a comment:

• Axlander9289
    replied
    I had a productive day off of work. In installed aftermarket sheepskin seat covers, replaced the thermostat, and installed four speakers, nicely hiding the ugly speaker wires the previous owner installed. Due to the 90s-era aftermarket audio components and the hack job installation, I suspect my car may have originally had a radio delete.

Leave a comment:

• Twistiva
    replied
    Last night: Got a notice in the mail from the state that my abandoned title swap paperwork was not approved. The guy at the tag agency put a notice in a public space about it in two places and apparently we needed three. All this for a car abandoned over 12 years ago and no response despite a letter mailed to the previous owner's address.

Time to call the title place and figure out all the details.

:protest:

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Thank you! If you meant my tag frame..
    Last edited by Team Lightning; 12-05-2014, 01:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Got my new license plate frames for my BP cars.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Haha already got that covered just waiting on a clutch. My old clutch was done slipped at 15lbs. hopefully Santa comes through

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by drddan View Post
    Sweet! But will you need that with no engine!?
    Originally posted by zoe60 View Post
    Yeah, you'll need a little more horsepower to take advantage of it lol! Looks good though!
    You two took the words right out of my mouth On the plus side, my car is now faster than Flyin4stroke's.... at least for a day or two.

Leave a comment:

• zoe60
    replied
    Yeah, you'll need a little more horsepower to take advantage of it lol! Looks good though!

Leave a comment:

• drddan
    replied
    Sweet! But will you need that with no engine!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X