• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good Kid !!
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Thanks Marcus!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• awesome

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Damn That's Sick. Great Job. You made my friend with a Probe drool.
          -Brian
          No Festiva Yet But that’s coming Soon after I build the Vic (Dubbed Project SVTiva rear engine 4.6 DOHC from a Lincoln continental)
          My car: 2000 Ford Crown Victoria P73
          Mods:38mm front Sway bar, 31mm rear sway bar, Bilstine shocks, Aluminum drive shaft, 3.55 gears w/ Posi. Coming Soon: 5.4 liter SOHC (Full N/A build) w/ 5-speed Trans.

Comment

• that is super sweet! cant wait to see it on the road! good work!
            IF ONE FESTI IS GOOD THEN TWO IS BETTER!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

Comment

• Man I'm on my itouch so I can't watch the vid. Does anyone know how to make flashplayer vids work on an itouch?

Comment

• Sensational mate. I am LOVING that engine bay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                  I was hoping for this coming week but the funds is going to slow that down, so i'll need to wait til the week after to get the exhaust put on it, so in the meantime i'll get the dash put back in and finish the loose ends so after the exhaust all i will need is to get plates on it
                  2" dual ehxaust? Man, I'm serious, rock that ride with a set of Kia Sportage exhaust tips. The dual tips compliment each other and have almost the same curve as the Festiva rear bumper, and they're rectangular... 22" glass-pack mufflers, right before the tips... Man, you'll sound like a friggin' 350Z on steroids!
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• I think the plan was single in prep for rear turbo.
                    91GL BP/F3A with boost
                    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Chris, you are creating another Festiva Milestone!

FWD V-6!! This is just too awesome.

Any idea how many pounds that adds to your front end?

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

• Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                        2" dual ehxaust? Man, I'm serious, rock that ride with a set of Kia Sportage exhaust tips. The dual tips compliment each other and have almost the same curve as the Festiva rear bumper, and they're rectangular... 22" glass-pack mufflers, right before the tips... Man, you'll sound like a friggin' 350Z on steroids!
                        I'm going to keep it simple for two reasons, one, to keep the cost down to help speed it up and two, like said, i want to run a rear mount turbo, so dual exhaust would be a waste of money now

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                        Chris, you are creating another Festiva Milestone!

FWD V-6!! This is just too awesome.

Any idea how many pounds that adds to your front end?

Karl
                        Thanks Karl, i honestly don't think the V6 weighs much more then a BP since its an aluminum block, i moved my B6T by hand and my spare KL engine and they didn't feel much different in weight

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Car is booked in at the shop for tuesday to get the exhaust done

Comment

• My lower rad pipe is finished, i had to put an ugly looking bend in the pipe to be able to get a rad hose on it without kinkin the hoses, so it's not all that pretty but it will do the job

The ugly bend as seen from inside the engine bay

And a coat of paint

Comment

• Nice man, You figure out the electrical problem?

Comment

• that is beautifull
                                03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
                                92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
                                92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

Comment

Working...
                                X