Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prafeston
    replied
    Nice pull! Sounds just like the 88 LX I scavenged this weekend. Did it have both power mirrors? The one I snagged only had the drivers side...would love to get the other one. I also couldn't find but one of the screws when I got it back to my house. But yeah, the LX I had picked was the same color as your avatar and it had rear wiper, power mirrors, tach cluster, tan interior, split rear...the works!

Leave a comment:

• greywolf200
    replied
    Visited my favorite Pull-A-Part and got lucky. The first thing I saw was an LX carbie the same color as mine with a slightly dirty hatch cover still attached to the car. Then I noticed the hatch had defroster, wiper and washer, orange tack cluster and tan interior. I got the cover, hatch, cluster, smoothie taillights, and a bunch of switches and speaker covers. I think I'll go back this weekend and get the tan interior and power mirror and switch and the INT wiper switch. Wonder if there is anything else I need to grab? Oh, I forgot, I need a gas sender and the one that came out of it was pristine. Really great day at the JY.

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    LOL yes but he is not going that route.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Movin View Post
    Is that what the color is?? My son just got a 90 L plus that color. Pretty sure it will be that color after some work lol!
    Do they make surf blue bed liner?

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990new View Post
    Polished and Waxed my 1990 Surf Blue LPlus. still need to redo the bumper black.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12636[/ATTACH]
    Is that what the color is?? My son just got a 90 L plus that color. Pretty sure it will be that color after some work lol!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    A busy day...

Finished up the B6 swap in my daughter's Festiva. Ran into a couple of little things that didn't help. Had to make two trips back to AutoValue this morning... only three spark plugs in the box instead of four (neither the guy at the store or I bothered to check ops. Got that sorted out and started the car with the first turn of the key banana time . Once the engine warmed up I discovered that the block heater was leaking :thumbs_down:. Tightened it up and it made it worse so back to AutoValue again for a replacement. Anyway, the car is running great with its new clutch, rebuilt engine and drive axles. I think the next major thing for this one will be shocks and struts all round.

Now to clean up the garage and get started on solving the oil leak on my Festiva.

Leave a comment:

• Tommychu
    replied
    Popped the drain plugs out of the spare tire well and resealed the taillights.
    It's a good thing I live on the edge and don't carry a spare in that car, otherwise it would have flooded the front too.
    Last edited by Tommychu; 05-28-2013, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sc72
    replied
    1990new, that car really looks great, I kinda have a soft spot for that Surf Blue color.

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Polished and Waxed my 1990 Surf Blue LPlus. still need to redo the bumper black.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Installed a new/used washer nozzel in my hood. Its one of the chrome w/ lights tuner type. But I did not hook up the lights. I can wash my windshield now!!!banana time

Leave a comment:

• 90fastiva
    replied
    got my rear and seat belt trim dyed this weekend gotta take the door panels off get them to upholstery shop they got some rips in them. get them dyed this week and hope next week I can get my seats re-done.

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    That's insane. They don't have your color duplicolor at advance?
    No. it sucks they have sonic color in metallic but that would be to dark.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Originally posted by RhodeStiva View Post
    What color? that blue is expensive. it would cost $60 for a few cans.
    That's insane. They don't have your color duplicolor at advance?

Leave a comment:

• RhodeStiva
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    You should paint your grill and bumpers.
    What color? that blue is expensive. it would cost $60 for a few cans.
    Last edited by RhodeStiva; 05-28-2013, 08:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Oh I know! Just caught me off guard! :lol:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X