Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Oh man. Don't tempt me. Especially with a 94-96 and in that color!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
    Charlie, I spy a GP!
    haha oh yeah??? You'd be looking at link5186's car. Which I think they may be selling

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Charlie, I spy a GP!

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Pretty good deal man! Good luck with it!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
    I feel like I've seen this photo before? Maybe from my CL notifications for Capri...where did you end up picking this one up for? Did you get a good deal?
    Yeah CL Indianapolis (it was in Shelbyville). I ended up paying $500 for it.

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
    I feel like I've seen this photo before? Maybe from my CL notifications for Capri...where did you end up picking this one up? Did you get a good deal?
    Last edited by Prafeston; 03-19-2013, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• B3Festiva
    replied

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
    Got a bunch of parts off a Green 93L car at the Cincy Upullandpay.

I got some airvents to replace the one I stupidly painted, a door jamb switch to replace the broken one on my passenger door, washer tube bracket, the tethered gas-cap (My tether was broken) Plus snagged the owners manuals out of the glovebox. Still had the warranty card, and documents on the dealer installed A/C.

The main part I picked up was a hood, has rust but it is solid and not rusted through, so it can be sanded and painted without filler.

Someone installed a massive radiator that stretched the entire length of the grill, but still used the stock top and bottom plastic pieces. Talk about overkill.

Car was in better shape than mine, with less than half the miles, only had 128k. Little bit of rust, but not much, most of the rust was around the engine, mainly on the brake booster.
    There's a 93l at upap!!!?!?! What happened to the red one I need the interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mikeyjd
    replied
    I installed a Grill Block, to increase Fuel Economy (by decreasing Coefficient Drag) and help the engine temps get up to operating level faster.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Picked up this 91 Xr2.... a bit of an adventure! Thanks Dale (link) for the help!
    The body is fairly straight with some paint flake and the top is decent. Needs some love for sure. Plans as of now is to fix it up for now.

Leave a comment:

• TorqueEffect
    replied
    Got a bunch of parts off a Green 93L car at the Cincy Upullandpay.

I got some airvents to replace the one I stupidly painted, a door jamb switch to replace the broken one on my passenger door, washer tube bracket, the tethered gas-cap (My tether was broken) Plus snagged the owners manuals out of the glovebox. Still had the warranty card, and documents on the dealer installed A/C.

The main part I picked up was a hood, has rust but it is solid and not rusted through, so it can be sanded and painted without filler.

Someone installed a massive radiator that stretched the entire length of the grill, but still used the stock top and bottom plastic pieces. Talk about overkill.

Car was in better shape than mine, with less than half the miles, only had 128k. Little bit of rust, but not much, most of the rust was around the engine, mainly on the brake booster.
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 03-18-2013, 11:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    You had better order an extra thermostat cover on the Four Green group buy.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Re: What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Replaced the water pump, timing belt and thermostat in my daughter's Festiva. Cracked the thermostat housing in the process but fortunately had a spare.

May have a more serious problem though... started the car with the rad cap off and coolant spewed out. I suspect a blown head gasket and warped head.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!

Leave a comment:

• B3Festiva
    replied

What can I say I spoil my car, got this bad boy for $4 it pays off to work at ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    looks great & i have those same mb wheels on mine

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    It's about time you got those windows tinted! Looks a million times better!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X