Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    I spy with my little eye..... A Capri lol
    That's not a Capri! That's the ultra-rare Mercury Donorcar. They only made a few of them, and I happen to own one... And you say you know cars! :evil4:

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    I spy with my little eye..... A Capri lol

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    I removed the engine from Virginia after work today. Took about 4 hours by myself, working in the gravel (103 degrees), with no air tools or engine hoist and it got dark halfway through, lol. I also separated the outer CV joints from the axle shafts to put them in the hubs so the car can be moved around without the hubs falling apart.

Before

After

Tired B3 sitting in the gravel. She'll stay automatic, but what will she get for an engine? Hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• 2xclutchin
    replied
    ^^^FTW!

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied

This is for M3NTAL :p

Leave a comment:

• Spike
    replied
    My neighbor helped me put on the nearly-rust-free hatch from the parts car. Buffed up all shiny. Of course now I have to put the rear defrost back in at some point..

Now my car is almost rust-free. One rot out point under the driver's door (the jacking point), but other than that, just a lotta dents.

Guess I'll hafta get to the interior now.

Also, according to the parts car hatch, I now have a Festiva L from Salem, Indiana. :cheers:

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    In my driveway!

Oh, job . Starting at Jack's pizza in greenfield. Shift starts in less than an hour. Best part is I'll still be off for Indystiva and Madness!

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk.

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    Originally posted by link5186 View Post
    Stared at it longingly... Starting a new job today, so I'll be renewing plates on it soon.
    Where at?

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Stared at it longingly... Starting a new job today, so I'll be renewing plates on it soon.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    ^ it does separate, you'll notice mostly on decel, it'll have a bouncy feel when you let off the accelerator. When it's really bad you'll hear a pounding or knocking. If your making a lot more torque than stock it'll cause torque steer and wheel hop.

Leave a comment:

• jemartin144
    replied
    Replaced the front trans/engine mount. OMG, its like a while new car. I new the mount was bad, but i didnt realize HOW bad.

Can the rear mount go bad also? I was looking at it and it just looks like a slab of rubber, so it seems like it couldn't really fail?

Leave a comment:

• Prafeston
    replied
    Nice wheels!

Leave a comment:

• crazyrog17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by runner406 View Post
    sweat , ALOT OF SWEAT , LOL ,SOME FOUR LETTER WORDS ,got dirty and more four letter words , p.s. i hate the location of the trans lines to the radiator i will be installing trans cooler on install piss on those hose routings omg what a bear to unhook geees

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    If you can find one cheep, the oil cooler from 88 Katana 600 fits perfectly in the liter lip of the radiator. Mine has zip tires through the mounting holes.

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied
    sweat , ALOT OF SWEAT , LOL ,SOME FOUR LETTER WORDS ,got dirty and more four letter words , p.s. i hate the location of the trans lines to the radiator i will be installing trans cooler on install piss on those hose routings omg what a bear to unhook geees

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X