Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ
    replied
    Drove it. Finally.

Leave a comment:

• WulfgarTheGreat
    replied
    today im taking off the e-brake cable and exhaust to pull the tank out.

Leave a comment:

• m715
    replied
    Welcome, 92L! Glad to have you aboard!

Leave a comment:

• m715
    replied
    Poor guy.... he deserves a good Spring Cleaning as hard as he works too! Shtinky is a real trooper, who puts up with a great deal! Right now, he is still in "winter trim", with his steelies and Continental Pro Contact Ice Tires working as a roller to settle the #4 rock on the new driveway among his other duties.

Michael

Leave a comment:

• Team Lightning
    replied
    Welcome 92L. Where are you from? You can go to user cp and add your location.

Leave a comment:

• 92L
    replied
    Im currently at meineke getting a cat back welded cuz im lazy n in a hurry...
    and btw hi i just bought my 92 L for $400! And found this forum.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    ^ yea Shtinky is ready to rock again!

Leave a comment:

• m715
    replied
    Another Master Cylinder for Shtinky,and changed out the alternator ..... finally....

Leave a comment:

• rockin86ranger
    replied
    Put the blower motor in and actually drove it for the first time without fearing for my life. Hopefully most of the snow will melt off by tommorow afternoon so i can go out and play with it more. Should get it aligned and get my decals made soon, then i can get to work tinting the windows.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    tru dat!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    Haha yeah the previous owner was a state champ in drifting. The hand brake has been so abused I coyldnt even lock the rear wheels up and pretend to "drift"..
    Id been searching for so long for a parts car and saw this one parked at a house for a few months. Finally built up the courage to knock and ask about it the other day. The owners girlfreind was so excited to finally get rid of that "bomb".. !!
    The owner had reservations about parting with it. Oh the power of cash and a nagging girlfreind.

Leave a comment:

• WulfgarTheGreat
    replied
    Pulled off all hoses except the filler hose, get the filler hose off is next, that stubborn little piece of rubber/plastic.

Leave a comment:

• unknown
    replied
    Pulled O2 sensor (NGK). Very black. Replaced with Denso. Pulled thermostat.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Spent a little over $100 on RockAuto for parts to rebuild Chuck's old motor (bad rings) to drop into Babystiva in the next couple weeks. Once she's on the road reliable I can tear Green Car apart for the "trans"plant whether or not we've found Mel another car yet! Can't wait, getting closer by the day. Got some new plugs for Festevil too, he's started having some misfiring and I realized today that I didn't have plugs when I put the motor back together a couple months ago so I threw in some old ones that came out of one my old motors. Hoping new plugs will cure him lol.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Watching mine slowly die despite all the new parts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X