Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Preparing to start Sound Deadening Treatment. Also going to get my Snow Tires today

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by rollertoaster View Post

Made some progress with the new front air damn. Everything attaches using 1/4 turn fasteners, so it can be removed in a matter of seconds. I also made a skid plate that attaches with the same fasteners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks wicked!

Leave a comment:

• NTRCOOL
    replied
    Had a new clutch installed and new fluid change, oil change, and a quick detail. Next on the list, inner and outer tie rod ends and control arm, then new struts all the way around.

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied

Made some progress with the new front air damn. Everything attaches using 1/4 turn fasteners, so it can be removed in a matter of seconds. I also made a skid plate that attaches with the same fasteners.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Lubed all the hinges on Festiva and the 2 other cars even the house with a mixture of MMO/Mercon V.. except the old lady that was a different mixture.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    ^ Looking sweeeeeeet! We'll just refer to 16's as Dub plus from now on. Looking forward to the X5 Skirts.

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Made some new front bumper brackets out of stainless tubing. I made them 2" longer than the old rotted out ones. It makes the car look a lot better from the front. Before I did it like half of my tire hung out wider than the bumper.

I also scored a set of running boards from an X5 at work. I think they'll make a nice set of side skirts. Of course the need to be shortened and trimmed first

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the finished product at Westiva!
    haha for sure I'll have it at one of them. I've got really big plans for this car though, so it's gonna be some time. The B6T car on the other hand, should be in attendance next year.

Leave a comment:

• Pu241
    replied
    Originally posted by link5186 View Post
    Rode in it as the wife drove us to New Castle. Her 2nd time on the road with a stick.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Go Lulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Originally posted by thered56 View Post
    Got my E30 headlamps today. Thanks Ian
    Glad the arrived safe and sound. They look much better in your mock up than they did in mine . Looking forward to seeing the finished product at Westiva!

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fastivaca; 11-21-2011, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• timmay89
    replied
    Installed rear wheel bearings and a new o2 sensor. Much happier with the car now. (many thanks to whoever created that photobucket rearwheel bearing write up)

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied

Got my E30 headlamps today. Thanks Ian! Obviously, there will be some cutting to get them positioned properly. I'm not sure just how I'll position them yet though. Loved to get them mocked up on Raltiva to see how sweet they look though!

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by link5186 View Post
    Rode in it as the wife drove us to New Castle. Her 2nd time on the road with a stick.
    Kudos ! Assuming all went well ? :p

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by rollertoaster View Post
    If 15's are equivalent to 20's. Than what are 16's?

Tires are 205/40/16. They rubbed a little when the car is pushed really hard. I rolled the fenders a little more and I'm gonna take another spin and see if it's enough.

over 9000.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X