Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Installed bigger injectors Friday during my lunch, test drove it around the block (3 miles), it held 12 lbs, and kept spinning the tires thru 3rd gear, before I ran out road and speed limit. Pulling back into the parking lot, the cloud of white smoke started billowing out of the tailpipe with a sweet smell. Blew an entire coolant jackets worth of head gasket material out the first time holding more than 4 psi. Got a new stock gasket for $17, threw that in and now have to baby it (stay under 7) till i can get a cometic mls and Sep head studs.... Bummer.....

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    ^^I'm not sure how many times i've hit the rev limiter :lol:

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Hit the rev limiter in 2nd for the first time. That was nice

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• junspeed
    replied
    replaced my red's drum shoes, shimmed the emergency/parking brake to improve grip

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Realigned the Festiva a few days ago. I think it's time for a professional. My mistake was going by the sidewall... different tires on the front and back. It's pretty close now and rides alot better, might need a little more. And it looks like it's still getting 36mpg.. almost 10 more than the Aspire. The Aspire is just going to be spare car for a while doesn't make financial sense to drive it much.

Leave a comment:

• koRnhead
    replied
    Custom seat brackets made. And evo8 recaro is in. Feels great and a massive improvement in looks over the dsm seat I had in it.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    woohoo, I like that color too. It was gonna be that or jalapeno green, but i saw a festiva bp+t swap on youtube with the same paint job and I don't want to be his twin

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    Well I haven't done it to the car yet. But picked out my new color. Kona blue. I'll be painting the engine bay this weekend.
    Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 10-28-2011, 11:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Switched all my clusters out into their proper cars last night finally Tried to drive Green Car in today after it sat for a couple days, but it didn't want to have much power and I didn't want to be late looking for the problem so I just brought Chuck instead. Also looked for the passenger side armrest but couldn't find it still. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Dirt
    replied
    Drove it to work today

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
    Got my turbo on and operating. Need to install bigger injectors ASAP. Builds 4psi before leaning out completely. But I have BOOST! http://i.imgur.com/Yu307.jpg
    You can get away with stock injectors if you have an FMU.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Misjudged the entrance to a parking lot and went offroading/airborne at about 30mph. LOL

Leave a comment:

• koRnhead
    replied
    Picked up an evo8 recaro for the drivers side.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
    Checked out my new rust free 20,000 mile 90LX !!!!
    Jealous

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Got my turbo on and operating. Need to install bigger injectors ASAP. Builds 4psi before leaning out completely. But I have BOOST! http://i.imgur.com/Yu307.jpg
    Last edited by gauge_half_inch; 10-27-2011, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X