Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperDaveGulvak
    replied
    Looking good Dale :thumbright:

Leave a comment:

• jbuck1975
    replied
    Took valve cover off and broke a bolt.. now in waiting to get it out.

sent from my FESTIVA on me EVO phone

Leave a comment:

• Zanzer
    replied
    FedEx delivered my intermediate shaft today. UPS is delivering the G series tomorrow, and I'm picking up the B6T next week. Woo Hoo!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
    Great job on the radiator. Really annoying i couldn't raid my extensive aspire parts bin for cooling system after my 1.8 swap, manifold right in the way. With a turbo down there it would stick out even more.
    Thanks! These civic radiators are a deal on eBay. I couldn't buy the materials to make a radiator for what they charge shipped. They are very easy too weld on as well so they can be adapted without much effort.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
    Cant wait to see this finished looks great i lovvvee white cars!
    Thanks! Ill be posting a build thread soon. for now check out my profile for more pics.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Great job on the radiator. Really annoying i couldn't raid my extensive aspire parts bin for cooling system after my 1.8 swap, manifold right in the way. With a turbo down there it would stick out even more.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    looks good, did you make your own lower core support? what radiator is that?
    Yeah, it bolts in. I needed more room for my radiator and I wanted more strength in the front end. The radiator is a civic eBay deal.I just modified it to fit the hoses better and painted the end tanks black to give it an o.e.m. look.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 08-11-2011, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Got the oil cooler and radiator mounted permanently. I'm going to shorten the oil line on the pass side when I get a 120 deg. fitting, but for now it works. Tomorrow I'm making a hard turbo drain line because my rubber one is in bad shape.

Cant wait to see this finished looks great i lovvvee white cars!

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Wheels
    replied
    looks good, did you make your own lower core support? what radiator is that?

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Got the oil cooler and radiator mounted permanently. I'm going to shorten the oil line on the pass side when I get a 120 deg. fitting, but for now it works. Tomorrow I'm making a hard turbo drain line because my rubber one is in bad shape.

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    ^^ Nice! Looking good. Just got back from my first run. Puts on power nice and smooth. Pulling hills a gear higher. Idles like a champ! Kinda seems to slug a bit in the upper mid-range, but I am running the b3 ecm.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Way to go man!^^^

Today I got a little farther on my rear hatch floor. It's coming along well! I mounted the amp under the floor, it's hanging from the top. Then the sub is sitting on the wood flooring that is slightly raised from the floor.
    I got some carpet like material from joanne fabrics- 10 yards for like 7 bucks! It was on sale. I bought some spray adhesive to spray on the wood (haven't done yet) I also need to pick up some staples for my stapler to staple the carpet as well.
    So far it looks great, works well and has helped the sound quality of the sub!

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied

IMG_20110810_212622 by link5186, on Flickr

Finished that up! Just ignore all the extra hoses, they'll go away when I get some actual plugs.

More pics and story coming to the build thread tomorrow
    Last edited by link5186; 08-10-2011, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    ,Got my new lca/sway bar bushings in, can't wait to get off work n play with some polyurethane! MOK9737 ftw!

Leave a comment:

• rakfint
    replied
    Tried out some DIY Cooper S style decals

Leave a comment:

Working...
X