Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    I limped my car home for the last time today, the next time I drive it there will be a freshly rebuilt bottom end awaiting its arrival to the shop. A friend was selling his g/f 95 olds cutlas sedan for $500, has a few issues, but runs and drives fair. Nothing a few trips to Pic-a-part can't take care of. So ill be driving that while I wait on parts and the machine shop.

Leave a comment:

• bravekozak
    replied
    Finally got my second power antenna delivered from Germany today. I was so excited, that I ran to the garage and installed it. Very happy to see it go up and down. Best of all, nobody can walk by, pull it out and bend it. I will be selling my other antenna with the broken gear cable as a manually operated antenna.

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Loosened the timing belt tesioner (installed it incorrectly a while ago) and put in the new O2 sensor. It's an NTK brand and I will report if I notice any improvement in performance and/or fuel consumption. This all on the red Festiva.

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Got a new hood thanks to Twopass!

Leave a comment:

• Movin
    replied
    I removed and used JB as filler on my rear struts to fill that cavity and
    prevent water pooling and rust forming ...Probably stronger too.
    Test drove great, Now on to installing the new winch!!

Leave a comment:

• runner406
    replied

Repainted my valve cover cause i had it off for a leaky vc gasket made the engine look a thousand times better this was yesterday i put it on today

Leave a comment:

• fastivaca
    replied
    Finally got the silver car back together after an "out of province" inspection. There were a couple of minor things; one reverse light was burned out as well as one of the license plate lights. The right side front bearing had to be replaced along with almost everything in the brakes; e-brake cable, pads, rotors, calipers, rear shoes and one rear cylinder. When I had it all done and bled I had to leave it overnight before doing any further work. Backed it out of the garage the next evening and the brake warning light wouldn't go off. It was then that I noticed the brake fluid all over the garage floor. Turns out the master cylinder was shot too! Replaced that and the only thing left to do is replace the "donut" between the downpipe and the cat. I have to get the car re-inspected to confirm that all the required work was done and then it's officially on the road.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    ^ Its not. It is in 5th gear in the pic, it does look that way tho. I used the stock Festy boot with the Protege console.
    Last edited by navdoc101; 04-23-2012, 10:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
    Protege console. Seats out ,I'm installin' seat covers from Jun.
    It appears your 5-speed boot is 180* turned around...

Anyways, I woke up to a flat tire. Pulled out a chunk of what appeared to be barb wire out of it then plugged it. Then I rotated all 4. Up to 224,500

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Protege console. Seats out ,I'm installin' seat covers from Jun.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Pheet! Just for Mike the bumpers & also installed the second half of the Protege console.

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    ^ useless without pics!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Finished paitin' , sealin' , & re- installin' my rear bumper .

Leave a comment:

• Skrapbob
    replied
    Originally posted by Christ View Post
    Just rolled over 100k on Steve this weekend.
    300,000 to go...

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Just rolled over 100k on Steve this weekend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X