Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Planned for tomorrow. Detail the **** outta of Zefstiva, masking tape the front end so I don't have to clean the dead bugs off when I get there. Change the oil, air filter and breather filter. Pack my clothes, sand and spray my bezel.

Leave a comment:

• Britstiva
    replied
    I repainted the British flag on Britstiva, repainted the bumpers, striped them, and placed a graphic on the sides. I'm Madness ready! *Will post pics once the meet has started... I want it to be a surprise!

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Crank and no start on my swap. I'll make a proper post in the other area with my concerns.

Leave a comment:

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    That's on my list for tomarrow after work.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    LOF and 4 tire balance... balance got worse :/

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    Fiberglass frenzy on the holes behind the rear wheels. No more rain from underneath! Still have some clean up/shape work to do on the driver side, but the hole over there was huge.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    ooh man yeah that would! I have a 3 hour drive and I can't wait to get it fixed before the trip. I don't enjoy silence that much. I would hate that for you!!

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    I finally got around to installing a cd player in my festiva, it would have been a boring trip to FM5 without it lol

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    yesterday I finished my alignment and had some tires installed on some 14's I got for next to nothing. One was bent and I think the one that's on the back right is bent too oh well. The third rim is great though but stinks. I like those rims. the car is an 01 suzuki esteem and was wrecked into a ditch culvert back in may or so. pretty funny but totalled the car, obviously.

so I just gotta clean out the fuses so the charge light doesn't keep messing with me, get steve to help me fix the stereo for the ride to the meet, and change that tire and everythings good.

I love the front aspire swap! WOW what a difference

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Sweet! To all the peeps coming. BE SAFE!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    I'm east bound and down, loaded up and truckin! FMV here I come!!

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    couldn't you also paint then bake it for 15 minutes? idk much about it I just know of some buddies that do that to sort of make a better bond I guess?

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
    Took off my heat shield to paint it, but I'm lost, there's so many conflicting stories all over the interwebs about wether or not 500 degree high heat paint will work I don't know if I should attempt it or not, and on top of that I don't know if i need high temp primer, which I have yet to find... anybody here ever done this before?

http://i52.tinypic.com/hrakoz.png

This is what I used, in the aluminum color. Says it's good for 2000*. I didn't use primer, but I'm cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Nerd Racing
    replied
    use silicone based 2000 degree paint.

Leave a comment:

• zoom zoom
    replied
    Took off my heat shield to paint it, but I'm lost, there's so many conflicting stories all over the interwebs about wether or not 500 degree high heat paint will work I don't know if I should attempt it or not, and on top of that I don't know if i need high temp primer, which I have yet to find... anybody here ever done this before?

Last edited by zoom zoom; 09-26-2011, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X