Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauge_half_inch
    replied
    Changed the oil, balanced and rotated my tires, topped everything off, including the jugs in the back. (free fluids at work!)

Leave a comment:

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Wash n waxed it n got her aligned !

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Should be in around noonish tomorrow ( Friday) if all goes well. Gonna need a place to freshen up myself and the car if anyone has any suggestions. I have never been to N.C. before.
    ill be in charlotte around 11am tomorrow if thats on your way, you can caravan with us. 828 450-8054 text or call me. danny also if youare going to be near asheville around 8-830 am call me & you can get a quick shower @ my house then follow me to charlotte. lmk danny 828 450-8054 text or call
    Last edited by kumalaba; 09-29-2011, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Recieved my new Denso O2 sensor . Been PB Blasting old one for 2 days. They sell a O2 senson socket, is this needed or desireable? Also recieved my dash Clock today, did a test fit. Looks great, will wire later, to late today.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    wow thats a long drive!! you coming in fri. night or sat?
    Should be in around noonish tomorrow ( Friday) if all goes well. Gonna need a place to freshen up myself and the car if anyone has any suggestions. I have never been to N.C. before.

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    wow thats a long drive!! you coming in fri. night or sat?

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Been driving and living out of my festiva for the last 1600 miles! The b6t is loving this 93 octane ya'll got over here in Bama!
    Man, I'm loving the guys that are coming to madness from such a far distance! Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Been driving and living out of my festiva for the last 1600 miles! The b6t is loving this 93 octane ya'll got over here in Bama!

Leave a comment:

• Britstiva
    replied
    Mine is in the shop for an alignment and balance. I'm hoping that will take care of my shimmy at 60+mph. It doesn't vibrate at low speeds on mine. I hope that's a good thing!

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    low speed vibration is indicative of a shifted belt or bent hub. better have that looked at again...

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    I've got a low speed vibration/steering wheel shudder..
    Newish tires with less than 9,000 miles, too. They were just balanced and rotated to the front.
    I've just gotten used to these cars having noises and vibrations.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
    LOF and 4 tire balance... balance got worse :/
    just had 4 tires installed.... another $280 out of pocket but no more vibration!

Leave a comment:

• FB71
    replied
    finished my Aspire swap, gotta do an alignment today.

Leave a comment:

• skimsucka
    replied
    Clean the whole interior of Blue car and change oil also replaced a coilover spring isolator
    just gotta give a quick wash and load her down with parts to bring to fm5 leaving friday 6:30 am

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Last 2 days I have swapped the headlights for 2 very clear ones, added some Silverstar Ultras, Put on my clear corners and clear bumper lights. Swapped passenger rear tail (was holding water and discolored in the back up light), found out the alternator for some reason had come loose and was almost ready to fall off ( got it all tightened back up and all is fine). Swapped the Konigs back on and while doing that did the front brakes. Went out after that and washed the car. I think I am almost ready to leave at 7am....lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X