Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link5186
    replied
    Got an alignment. Pulled the timing cover and retimed after I installed the tension pulley and spring from the aspire. I broke the spring when I did my clutch. Reset the ignition timing and idle. Installed a new thermostat and fuel filter. Seafoam through the intake. Ohiostiva here I come!

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• brickdog2000
    replied
    I decided to check my timing as far as the cam and crank. Come to find out my crankshaft pulleys were missing two bolts and two screws. That would explain the slight wobble with the pulleys. The timing is fine and I found replacement bolts and screws. So tomorrow I should be able to time it with a timing light.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    installed 4 new struts. tomorrow morning my new drivers side axle will be. So then I will have a fresh new ride for the trip to Ohiostiva and the premeet. Woohoo

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Loosened steering column
    in preparation for installation of rack that kartracer46 is rebuilding for me.

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Ordrered new axles and control arms. Im going to assemble it with the shot axles just to get it running and see how many quirks it has. Engine is in, working on underhood wiring because i added a few gauges and whatnot. Garage should be updated later this evening.

Leave a comment:

• htchbck
    replied
    Finally installed the last of the windows so when it rains (maybe...) this afternoon my interior will stay nice and dry. I'm happy with how the tint turned out except for the hatch glass, but thats what I get for trying to do it in one piece. I'll try again with strips some other time. 35% tint all the way around.

... and yes, that is a steering column and clutch pedal set on the roof
    Last edited by htchbck; 05-26-2011, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Some Honda cars had beauty rings on 13's, and many other cars in the 80's. They might not look exactly the same, but should still fit.

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    I had 2 of my own and bought a pair from another member. kinda tough to find afaik.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Originally posted by link5186 View Post

IMG_20110525_212947.jpg by link5186, on Flickr

:tongue5:
    How rare are the trim rings? Can we still get em?

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
    Put my aspire sway bar in today
    Notice a big difference?

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied

IMG_20110525_212947.jpg by link5186, on Flickr

:tongue5:

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    How do you like it? My car still body rolls quite ambit but it's sitting like a 4x4 cause I haven't cut my aspire springs down

Leave a comment:

• 91blufestiva
    replied
    Put my aspire sway bar in today

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Worked on Festiva's other than my own. Either way it's a win win situatuion.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie1717
    replied
    Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
    Its an audiovox brand. No stalk just a controller that I have mounted on the dash but I surely can do a write up. I bought it from 91 mcnasty.
    I'd sure love cruise since I do alot of interstate. A write up would be great!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X