Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by walth View Post
    yeah, white lithium or any grease to a degree is good

they can get pushed back into the firewall and kink, break, or mess with em. certainly anything is possible. Keep that other cable around!! people need those and you might too!
    The human engine hoist is right! Haha

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    yeah, white lithium or any grease to a degree is good

they can get pushed back into the firewall and kink, break, or mess with em. certainly anything is possible. Keep that other cable around!! people need those and you might too!

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Originally posted by 90fomoco View Post
    The speedo has a little wiggle in the needle, the stock needle had no wiggle and the new one runs smooth with the drill. I am wondering if the something changed with the cable since it is rerouted; flexed in a different direction maybe. Anyone else seen this happen??

Brad
    I'm thinking a lube would be a good idea on that cable. That could be the culprit.

Leave a comment:

• 90fomoco
    replied
    Put a tach/speedo cluster in the clown car. Also swapped out the stock steelies for a set of Geo 13's. The speedo has a little wiggle in the needle, the stock needle had no wiggle and the new one runs smooth with the drill. I am wondering if the something changed with the cable since it is rerouted; flexed in a different direction maybe. Anyone else seen this happen??

Brad

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    Put some kyb's on the back today, big difference from the blown out stockers

Leave a comment:

• shadetree
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
    ^^^ not a good yr for swapped Festiva's. Glad your okay...

Speechless.
    You are correct on that one !!! I'm exploring all I'm mean all options on saving this car .
    Pictures. No ...
    If I decide to rebuild then I will start a thread with pictures ,but its not looking good.

Leave a comment:

• 91mcnasty
    replied
    glad your ok!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Its good to hear you okay! Sorry about Hulk. let us know how it happened when you find out. Take it easy, salvage any parts you can for HulkII !

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    ^^^ not a good yr for swapped Festiva's. Glad your okay...

Speechless.

Leave a comment:

• Ford Fester
    replied
    ^^^^sorry man^^^^ least your ok

Leave a comment:

• lanemeyer14
    replied
    Originally posted by shadetree View Post
    I was in an accident yesterday morning on my way to work ,and hulk is no more . Nobody else was hurt and I'm doing fine . To the best guess the car rolled twice . I don't understand how I was not hurt or how exactly it happen . I'm a little stiff and sore but I'm okay .
    Hulk will be deeply missed !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I missed this post but Danny told me about it a few minutes ago. Sorry to hear this but glad you're ok man! Cars can always be rebuilt, but lives can't

Leave a comment:

• timmay89
    replied
    Originally posted by shadetree View Post
    I was in an accident yesterday morning on my way to work ,and hulk is no more . Nobody else was hurt and I'm doing fine . To the best guess the car rolled twice . I don't understand how I was not hurt or how exactly it happen . I'm a little stiff and sore but I'm okay .
    Hulk will be deeply missed !!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's so sad to hear! I am very glad to hear that you are ok! That is a miracle that you were not seriously injured! The hulk can be rebuilt, you can't... Not easily.

Leave a comment:

• shadetree
    replied
    I'm really not sure about future plans ...

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    oh no, sorry about your car but the good news is you didnt get hurt badly! take care

Leave a comment:

• kumalaba
    replied
    oh no, sorry about your car but the good news is you didnt get hurt badly! take care

Leave a comment:

Working...
X