Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beans
    replied
    I replaced the front brake pads. Pretty mundane, but the car doesn't squeal like a pig anymore and actually STOPS now! What a concept!

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
    got my aspire swap done. but I broke the drivers side hardline that connects to the rubber hose. So gotta replace the hard line then bleed the brakes, and I'm done!
    Did you take pictures?

Leave a comment:

• 91blufestiva
    replied
    got my aspire swap done. but I broke the drivers side hardline that connects to the rubber hose. So gotta replace the hard line then bleed the brakes, and I'm done!

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Looks saweet! I may have to do one of those soon. I haven't been having real good luck with Festiva cooling fans.

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied
    Fabbed up an alloy radiator shroud in the wee hours of this morning too

Leave a comment:

• Christ
    replied
    Drove. Noted some problem areas that would need attention before Steve could be transfered to active duty.

Leave a comment:

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    gave the inside a well deserved clean out, maybe give it a bath this weekend and wax it up???

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Did the wheel stud & lugnut upgrade. Used closed end chrome acorn lugnuts. Pics when I paint wheels. Installed 1 (pass. side) vent visor. Used 3M double sided tape. Hope it holds!

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
    Not bad for your first time.
    Well, my boss, several co-workers and the boss's son came out and for probably 30 minutes I didn't get anything done. Showed them the 24 pack of beer sized engine, ect, plus part of that time was getting the 10mm line wrench.

I swapped front mounts, the control arm bolts are too hard to take out because of the pinch weld seam.

Leave a comment:

• link5186
    replied
    New rear bearings (again), shoes, drums, cylinders, and hardware. Ahh, the sound of silence.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
    I swapped axles today, took about 3 hours in the work parking lot on jackstands and all hand tools.

Not bad for your first time.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    I swapped axles today, took about 3 hours in the work parking lot on jackstands and all hand tools.

Leave a comment:

• jbuck1975
    replied
    https://
    Decal on Justiva

Sent from my FESTIVA using EVO
    Last edited by jbuck1975; 05-19-2011, 06:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• villageidiot
    replied
    i missed mine..... been driving a tundra for 2 days as i went to pick up a motorcycle for my buddy that was 400 miles away. was driving tundra around town, and well, i kinda miss my festiva

Leave a comment:

Working...
X