Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrMaxwellEdison
    replied
    worked on my extra rear axle for the Aspire swap (gotta keep the car a roller, it's not on my property)

Leave a comment:

• thered56
    replied
    Nice Elusive!

My air intake got delivered to me while I was out picking up a full Aspire swap for Rustiva. Got more than I need with it too, the struts and springs and LCA's...hmmm...future Capri swap for Raltiva??

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Well Lucky was officially reborn today, I fired it up and drove around the yard for a bit with the ebrake. Now to get all the interior back in and bleed the brakes.

Leave a comment:

• ELUSIVE
    replied

finally finished custom front bar! Last coat of clear went on 5mins ago. Now, beer!

Leave a comment:

• DriverOne
    replied
    Performed the Bebandit LED dash light mod in amber. Also replaced the passenger-side drive axle.

Leave a comment:

• Oren09
    replied
    Filled it up. Up to 39 MPG this tank. Driving the same I have been, but I moved the distributor a bit. Seemed to have found a sweet spot on the timing. More power and better mileage.
    I found a beauty ring at a junkyard today. Only one, though I still bought it, hoping that three more randomly show up in my front yard.

Leave a comment:

• Larry Hampton
    replied
    Picked up a new-to-me rear axle and dome light. Hope to install them Friday at lunchtime. Will still have to bleed the brakes after that. Maybe install the new timing belt next week from RockAuto (ought to order it tomorrow, huh?)

Leave a comment:

• 91blufestiva
    replied
    Tore apart my front brakes, got lucky on my LCA bolts, came right out Everything came out all right, except I can't get the dang brake cable to come off... Should and hopefully will have a fully aspire swapped car tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• kellen302
    replied
    Full wash and wax, man it needed it.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Swapped the rear struts... again. Installed the two stage tstat! I'm trying to get better mpg by getting into the operating range. Changed the plug wires, distributor, and the coil trying to chase down my stumble. It wasn't the wires or the coil. Didn't get to see if it was the disty yet. Tomorrow is my last day to iron out anything before a 2200 mile trip. getting an alignment at 9:30 am tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    changed a main wiring harness. Whew those are fun!
    Last edited by kartracer46; 05-18-2011, 06:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jamesmc
    replied
    Installed the horn from a Crown Vic / Grand Marquis. Tons better than the stock one. Good bye bicycle horn!

Leave a comment:

• 1990new
    replied
    I removed the rack and pinion (lasted 250,000 miles) from JunkYard Save and mailed it off to be rebuilt. Was not that hard to remove but I sure dread the job of putting it back in. (I did not remove the steering column and I hope I can get it back it without removing it.)

Leave a comment:

• 89newb
    replied
    I replaced the fuseable links with cartridge fuses. Running 20a, 30a, 20a

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    replied
    Originally posted by kartracer46 View Post
    . I didn't leave anyone anything worth a thing on that car

Thats a proper part out, good job !!

Leave a comment:

Working...