Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damkid
    replied
    ^^X2 what happened!! it looks salvagable at least

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    What happened? That's alot of grass...

Leave a comment:

• The_Collector
    replied
    Putting another hatch on my bpt car....

sad sad day

I actually had a spare hatch for it. I just can't seem to get it aligned so it will shut.....

Leave a comment:

• Damkid
    replied
    I drove my festiva out of the garage today, thats about it

Leave a comment:

• getnpsi
    replied
    Over the weekend i dropped about $100 on the car. I bought a set of wheel studs and nuts, some fittings for the fuel system upgrade, and some more fittings and sandwich to reuse an oil cooler I had on another application. Don't need an oil cooler n/a of course but the turbo I may use in the future won't be water cooled.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Bastille try "Restore Black" by Bondo. It could take several applications as itsoaks in. It does work, I tried all the others ,this is the only one that did work. See my album in my profile. I think most were grey or body color.
    Last edited by navdoc101; 05-02-2011, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
    Navdoc, Nine dollar shop manual FTW!! I think the cheapest I've paid (w/shipping) was $12.

Nice grille work, Chad!

Karl
    Very nice grill
    Last edited by navdoc101; 05-02-2011, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    The Festiva got a glasspack put on it as a resonator. The shop after a quick trip on the highway said there was defiantly something wrong. Must say now it's an absolute blast to drive on the highway really missed it. The Aspire might get one eventually also. Really regret altering the airboxes also.

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Drove it has been the wife's ride. Tomorrow hopefully gets a new muffler.. the one I had put on the end of last month apparently a baffle inside separates as it warms up. Louder than a straight pipe.

Leave a comment:

• kartracer46
    replied
    Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    Nothing....nothing at all
    haha, me either. Cleaned up from the meet. But it looks like I have a carb to rebuild before OSX.

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Drove mine 8 miles each way to church twice today. Keeping the rpms as low as possible. But I am running ac. I'm shooting for a good in town mpg while running ac.

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Nothing....nothing at all

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    Originally posted by bastille10 View Post
    Installed semi custom seat covers, front and back. R&R'ed both tailight gaskets (mouse pads), and replaced rear hatch gasket. Did rear bumper in "Forever Black". Turned out like crap. Were the bumpers ever actually black or dark gray?
    pics of seat covers would be nice.....sheeesh

Leave a comment:

• walth
    replied
    bastille10, talk to neanderpaul about the back to black or whatever. there are plenty of other folks that've used these products. I've never actually cared enough (yet) to buy any. gl

Leave a comment:

• bastille10
    replied
    Installed semi custom seat covers, front and back. R&R'ed both tailight gaskets (mouse pads), and replaced rear hatch gasket. Did rear bumper in "Forever Black". Turned out like crap. Were the bumpers ever actually black or dark gray?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X