Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3NTAL
    replied
    Fit her in my garage

Tinted out my car

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
    How'd you do?
    I didn't even look at the standings. I normally run in stu class with my 2010 wrx. I really only raced it as a crowd pleaser, it's real use is going to be for rallyx. I'm stuck in street mod due to my ghetto aero kit, and gutted interior. I'm only running cheapo tires, and really only did it for fun. The car did great though, considering it's about 2-3" too high and the alignment was totally screwed up.

Today I took a few steps toward fixing the alignment. I'm running camber bolts maxed out negative, I still had positive camber so I slotted the holes on my strut tops and slid them in as far as they would go. Got me -.5 right and -.25 left camber. It's still need to be more negative but that will fall into place when I get the car lower. Adjusted the toe which we just eyeballed the other day when I finished my aspire swap. It was out by nearly a degree of positive total toe. I also need to get some shims for the rear as it has excessive toe in. I can imagine how much faster I'd have been with my alignment fixed yesterday.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ericsmith32
    replied
    Festiva nothing as usual. It isn't my problem child unlike the Aspire. Finally got the 2nd o2 sensor out so I hung it on the firewall and put a old o2 sensor in it's place. CEL hasn't popped up in 40 miles so hoping it's gone for a while. That cat sure is a stinkin' when you get on should replace it but don't care to. Runs alot better at least. Also fixed the ABS light.. took of the the bulb that was easy! Fixed the windshield washer nozzle and put a new gas cap on. Hopefully that'll fix the gas smell.

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Originally posted by rollertoaster View Post

---
    Don't flip it!

Leave a comment:

• Flyin4stroke
    replied
    I bet it pulls alot nicer^^

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Yea, FMS. It is actually a little to low for my liking. I guess that means fender roll or flares

Leave a comment:

• neanderpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by rollertoaster View Post

---
    How'd you do?

Leave a comment:

• deviantsource
    replied
    Pulled out my old front door speakers, installed a new head unit and a pair of 6.5" Pioneers in the rear.

Old speakers needed to go! (actual pic of passenger door!)

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied

---

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Ha ha Looks good ole buddy. Can't remember what you used. FMS?

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    [QUOTE=Gomez;441605]new sticker on rear window? ha ha[/QUOTE

you jelly!

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    better pic

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    new sticker on rear window? ha ha

Leave a comment:

• ENEMY_
    replied
    Can you tell?

Leave a comment:

• rollertoaster
    replied
    There use a special tool for pressing the hubs apart. I made my own based on the ford tool. Hopefully the shop you took it to has something like that.

I raced my festy at the Autox today. It was a blast, even with crappy tires I was able to come within 1 sec of my buddy who drives a suby on race rubber. I need to find some springs to get it a little lower without losing contact on full extension. The car sits too high with 13"s

---

Leave a comment:

Working...
X