Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sketchman
    replied
    That's the best black grill setup I've seen IMO. Because it ties into the hood and lights instead of just being a black grill.

Leave a comment:

• burundon
    replied
    did the old gutter guard grill mod, painted the grill with truck bed paint relocated the fog lights into the grill. I likes it

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Changed out:
    LCA's, hub bearings, pads on the font and shoes on the rear, and all rubber brake lines

Leave a comment:

• JustJenni
    replied
    I replaced the valve cover gasket. It was drooling oil all down the front of the engine and it got into the spark plug ports. I had to pull the plugs and clean them all to get it to start. She's all clean and happy now.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Originally posted by sketchman View Post
    Deleted IAC, moved VAF pigtail to driver's side, fixed my lower rad hose with an EMT bend, and ordered intake pieces. Only thing left is exhaust and battery relocation, and Blue will finally live again.

Got to feel the clutch for the first time. I'm surprised how light a SPEC stage 2 is. Honestly, it's nearly as feathery as stock. Blew my mind a little.

Can't wait to drive a Festiva again. Been way too long.
    These E series clutches are scary light. I put a brand new sachs clutch in Pedro and I push the pedal, confused as to if I forgot something. Lol. I probably should have gotten a spec, but I've had really bad luck with their clutches on other cars, so I'm a bit jaded. They seem to have the Festiva clutch nailed down pretty good, but can't make a BMW clutch to save their lives. Interesting business strategy. Haha
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-25-2015, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• legend123
    replied
    sweeping more snow off festiva highways closed no power so far 9 hours top off all that cold is comming

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Originally posted by bhearts View Post
    Bout time
    Right you are. Unemployment is the ultimate motivator.

Leave a comment:

• jawja jim
    replied
    Not today, but yesterday gave Blanca a ride home on a rollback. My daughter backed over a tree stump that was low enough to miss the bumper and gas tank, but not the beam. She couldn't have hit it more dead center. Bent it about an inch and really adjusted the "toe out" on the rear wheels. Hopefully the beam I salvaged from my JY car will fix it. We'll see!

Leave a comment:

• bhearts
    replied
    Bout time

Leave a comment:

• sketchman
    replied
    Deleted IAC, moved VAF pigtail to driver's side, fixed my lower rad hose with an EMT bend, and ordered intake pieces. Only thing left is exhaust and battery relocation, and Blue will finally live again.

Got to feel the clutch for the first time. I'm surprised how light a SPEC stage 2 is. Honestly, it's nearly as feathery as stock. Blew my mind a little.

Can't wait to drive a Festiva again. Been way too long.

Leave a comment:

• legend123
    replied
    swept the snow off it

Leave a comment:

• ottoparts
    replied
    Went from no daisies, to daisies.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 200KGPGTP
    replied
    Got it running, aligned, and back on the route again!!!! SO HAPPY! Saves me over $150 a month in gas!

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Replaced Radiator & lower radiator hose.
    lower hose was a pain with no lift.

Leave a comment:

• marinepolice03
    replied
    i tried to get it running properly, still no luck. im beyond stumped. ir runs ok in neutral or park, then dont want to move inn gear, but we also cleaned the interior.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X